F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

arrested

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default arrested

what up guys. i was wondering something. i got arrested yesturday. the thing is, at my school i pulled a wheelie in front of the cop and he was ******* me all kinds and i didnt think nothin of it. this was last wednesday. this wednesday i got pulled out of class and was cited with 5 tickets including reckless driving and was arrested. now heres my question. can he do that since he didnt pursue me or wasnt even able to identify me. we got all my information from the school by the way. what do you guys think. anything would be helpful cause i want to fight the case but i need some information. thanks.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:04 PM
Default RE: arrested

What were you doing when he pulled you over? If you have some witnesses its gonna help, fight it. If you didn't do anything wrong when he pulled you over and then he ticked you for something you did before and he doesn't have any proof?? Good luck

-Jesse-

Old 03-02-2006, 10:08 PM

thanks. he didnt pull me over though he just pulled me out of school a week later to do his ****. he wasnt even in his car. he was on standing on the road with a school security guard. and i was off campus on the streets. if it wasnt for me going to that school he wouldnt have been able to do ****.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:12 PM

I guess my argument would be "prove that it was me". There are a lot of bikes out there that look just like yours, how can he prove it was you?

However, you did just admit it on this forum, so you might be screwed there.

And by the way, you don't get arrested for pulling a wheelie, you maybe get a wreckless op. You had to have had some other things out there too. Johnny Law finally caught up to you. Maybe you should take your licks, do your time, and put it all behind you.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:19 PM

yeah but they dont know that its me or where i am or who i am on this forum. and they did arrest me for pulling a wheelie. i rode that **** far bro. my friend was behind me and he said that the cop was doggin the hell out of me. so a week later at my school he got me. but he cant do that ****.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:21 PM

5 tickets??? reckless driving is 1... what were the others for?

Old 03-02-2006, 10:24 PM

ORIGINAL: cbrhomie600

yeah but they dont know that its me or where i am or who i am on this forum. and they did arrest me for pulling a wheelie. i rode that **** far bro. my friend was behind me and he said that the cop was doggin the hell out of me. so a week later at my school he got me. but he cant do that ****.

If he was behind you for a while he probably got your plate and maybe some video of your wheelie. (If so, see if the cops will let you post it on the forum.....)

At any rate, which is cheaper: Paying your fines or hiring a lawyer to try to argue your charges down?

Old 03-02-2006, 11:26 PM

What exactly were each 5 tickets for? That is true, wheeling is only one ticket, Wreckless driving. I highly doubt he is allowed to come a week later and just arrest you like that, when 1) it as a week later, and 2) you do not get arrested from wheeling.
As far as your info and you admitting this on the forum, that could be potential risk, however i HIGHLY doub that they would be able to first find you on this forum, and then trace it. It would be too much trouble for them, they wuld have to get lucky and find the forum, and then retrace IP addresses to your computer and find a match. Honestly bro, if i were you i would fight it all the way. Maybe about it with a principle..or an other police officer that you know?

Also, How could he even identify you and get the info from the school, if you were riding by (probably with a helmet)? Wouldnt it be hard for him to precisely point you out without even really knowing your age, grade, or name, or appearance features?

Old 03-03-2006, 12:01 AM

i would fight it how dose he know that someone else was not riding your bike. so what if it was the same helmet and jacket make him prove it it could have been anyone. **** him i got a speeding ticket about a month ago and i faught it and actually won. i was not speeding i acclearted hard because a cop was right on my rear wheel and i did not know it was a cop. all i knew was that a car is alot bigger and heavier than i am so i pinned it to get away i explained that to the judge and cop. what got me off is he was so damn colse to me that when i pinned it he did to so when i slowed up he came to a skiding hault behind me. but i was kind of lucky though cause he was involved in a chase where he killed a biker on the same exact bike as me a month prior because he followed to closely. so good luck and **** THE POLICE

Old 03-03-2006, 12:13 AM

2) you do not get arrested from wheeling.

well thats not true. wreckless driving means you go to jail in most states. it does not matter if he waited a week to come get ya too. every body thinks if your not stopped right away you can't get busted for it. not true. this is my field so i know. not alot to fight. once in court the judge is gonna believe a cop over a person with the ticket anyday, and i would not admitt anything on a public forum. it is real real real easy to trace down a person. ip address and all

Quick Reply: arrested