F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

another short F4i 5 min vid

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another short F4i 5 min vid

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

you still miss the point.....
I'm missing the point?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Please say you are joking. I'm stupid at the track, you're stupid on public roads. How am I missing the point??????

we adore riding... at times to our own limits. That video over estimates the driving danger cos when i shot that vid I didnt feel unsafe in any way.
[clue]

WAKE UP!!!!! This isn't about you. You and your riding group are sharing the road with others who are just as entitled to use the road as you are.

And the video does NOT overestimate the danger. Why not??? Because all the danger in that video is the result of bad decisions that you and your riding group are choosing to make.

[/clue]

I am a doctor working in the emergency department of the Maltese General hospital. I have see more deaths that you can ever count. I have seen people die at work, die doing what they loved doing, die what they hated to do, etc.
My friends who are not with us anymore, died doing what they loved to in life. When they sped up the roadsthey knew the risks and were happy about it just like I am.
Yeah, they went down doing what they loved. You're still missing the point. The risk isn't only to yourselves. Every car you recklessly pass, every residential area you race through, every pedestrian that is within several hundred feet of your arrogance are all at risk. One day your riding group will kill some innocent motorist/pedestrian. Are you going to console their family by saying you were doing what you loved to do.

You're a doctor and have such little regard for the general public?!?!?!?

There is a buddhist concept that I'm going to share here. It says that if something bad keeps happening in your life its because you haven't learned what you were supposed to learn from it the previous times that it happened. Your friends are dying. One day it'll be you. I just hope that before you all die out, you don't take out any innocent people with you.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Retired Moderator

That is just out and out dangerous! Don't you feel an obligation to the safety of others? What about your family and friends...don't you think they would be heartbroken if you were killed due to recklessness. Crazy vid, dude, I wish you well.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it's ok guys! he'sa doctor!

Old 04-05-2007, 06:12 PM

...or at least he stayed in a Holliday Inn Express last night.

Old 04-05-2007, 06:38 PM

And we wonder why sport bike riders have a bad rep, SQUIDS

Old 04-05-2007, 07:32 PM

oh gosh! u r ganging against me lol

didnt know i was a squid. I guess all us Maltese are squids then. I have my fixed riding group but every now and then i ride with other guys. I dont know one holy maltese biker who drives according to the road rules - as if any1 who owns a bike does. To say the truth, comparitevely we are one of the groups who dont overdo it on the roads.

This is another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lm4JwiLI3w

Just so that i give u some more food to bash me lol

Old 04-05-2007, 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: BillytheKid

To say the truth, comparitevely we are one of the groups who dont overdo it on the roads.
[sm=bs.gif]Your original vid clearly shows that you do overdo it on the roads.[sm=bustedsign.gif]

This is another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lm4JwiLI3w

Just so that i give u some more food to bash me lol
I'm not going to even bother clicking this one. You already wasted 4+ minutes of my time with the other one.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:10 PM

i'd bet anything u watched it the same lol

Old 04-05-2007, 08:16 PM

yeah, you hold your breath.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:20 PM
stx

I like to get on it once in a while but don't you think that passing cars like that is crazy...U can't always anticipate another drivers intentions especially at that speed
I myself am getting into track this year, this way I can blow my load on the track... have you ever thought of that rout?

Quick Reply: another short F4i 5 min vid