Wanted: Front and left side plastic for a '96

Old 05-17-2019, 04:04 PM
Default Wanted: Front and both sides plastic for a '96

Silly bugger dropped it at walking speed and the shock wave of the fairing being bent out of position then cracking destroyed everything. So ideally I would like a breaking bike from '94 onwards so I can just transplant the parts that got damaged.
Headlight went as well so will need a replacement as well.
Also the screen was destroyed. Bike still runs fine it just looks a bit sorry for itself.
Obviously would prefer to get the same colour but when you are talking about a 23 year old bike you have to be realistic enough to be thankful for any colour still available (or pay stupid money for new parts)

I'm in North London but willing to travel if the trip means I can get her back on the road, or have a breaking bike transported to my location.

I uploaded some photos of the damage, might be helpful to see what I need.
Appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks for reading

Last edited by cbr1k; 05-17-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

That's pretty ugly. Sorry you took a spill. Good luck finding what you need. The good news is as far as that generation goes you have a pretty popular color scheme so you might be able to find what you need. I'd say Ebay or the like will be your best shot.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.