CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

high spped on a 954

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 02:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: high spped on a 954

stupied? Are you kidding me? Do you guys in texas really have that much trouble with the English language? I think you meant stupid...

Old 08-29-2007, 02:52 AM

Wow demon! out of everything that was said your come back to my sh*t was a miss spelled word???? Wow how harsh! Didnt know you had to have a degree in english to type on the cbrforum?? Im guessing i didnt read that part on the newbie section!I really dont care about a misspelled word, im not here to be graded on my sentences and apparently you understood what was said so.... damnit if i could find the cali vs. texas battle of which state is greater! I know yall are still not angry about the loss to them HORNS!!!! come on now pretty boy let it go!

Bboi and about the video i can agree with you on the 15 more pages, which ever the outcome im not going to loss any sleep over it. It would be nice to have some forcloser so we can go back to what we do best... help each other out on bike problems!

Old 08-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: demonchild

stupied? Are you kidding me? Do you guys in texas really have that much trouble with the English language? I think you meant stupid...
come on... gettin on his case about a mispelled word...... u know the E and the D is right next to each other. it happens..

but on the other topic on hand....... JOEY ------- show the tape.. or tell admin to close this damn thread cause it is 101% pointless...

Old 08-29-2007, 01:04 PM

I found a pic of Joey's speedometer.....

Old 08-29-2007, 01:30 PM

Damn bobjoe im shocked, you actually said something on my behalf. But I 101% agree with you, I think its bout time this thread ended!

Old 08-29-2007, 01:47 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: eyesky2002

I found a pic of Joey's speedometer.....

nice "paint" work

Old 08-29-2007, 09:02 PM

well i have been gone for a week but i see alot has been said...first of all the video could be up today but the same people bashing on me saying that they want to see it are the same people that wont help me get it up...i have told you guys a bunch of times that i would send it to whoever so they can get it up...but i never got a address from any of you....so i figured that instead of using this place to learn or give advise or even make a friend that yall just use it to vent...which is cool we all have problems and need to take them out on somebody....but yall act like a bunch of highschool girls turning on the first person who do things differantly and you dont like it and dont think it can be done, yet you have never tried it...whatever i am done with this post...pimpen thanks for the words...you hit the nail right on the head.....these guys think they are hard core riders but there just a bunch of people that think they know every thing and you cant tell them differantly...i dont care either way...i have a healthy life and i feel sorry for the people who dought so much....that just means you are more full of **** than anyone else........ this thread has gotten long and pointless.....you people dont want to help with this video...fine...dont bitch bc you cant see it...i told you my situation...now unless one of you is going to help the situation than dont post...as far as i am conserned you all are idiots...just want to argue with someone...well argue with yourselfs...im done with this thread intill i can get the video up....[sm=rant.gif]

Old 08-30-2007, 12:00 AM

it has been 2 months and still no video...close the thread already.

Old 08-30-2007, 07:17 AM

Check it out Joey, I understand exactly what your talking about when you say "you've tried to send the video to people to upload it for you but no one has given you a email address to help" I would do it if I could but the internet here in Baghdad aint the fastest known to mankind so it would probaly take days, meaning we would have a powersurge and loss power and I would have to restart the uploading processing. So dont stress it, and dont let anybody else stress you about it. People wont leave this thread alone, there can be 2 weeks since the last post on this thread and someone will eventually get back on here and say "Joey wheres the video" So dont stress it dude!

Old 08-30-2007, 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx

nice "paint" work
Had I not been playing off the stupidity of this thread I may have took the time to Photoshop it and maybe even took the pic out of neutral and thru in some RPM's; but since Iwas I did not want to dedicate more then a minute to it!!!

Quick Reply: high spped on a 954