CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

high spped on a 954

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: high spped on a 954

ORIGINAL: joey954rr

well i have been gone for a week but i see alot has been said...first of all the video could be up today but the same people bashing on me saying that they want to see it are the same people that wont help me get it up...i have told you guys a bunch of times that i would send it to whoever so they can get it up...but i never got a address from any of you....so i figured that instead of using this place to learn or give advise or even make a friend that yall just use it to vent...which is cool we all have problems and need to take them out on somebody....but yall act like a bunch of highschool girls turning on the first person who do things differantly and you dont like it and dont think it can be done, yet you have never tried it...whatever i am done with this post...pimpen thanks for the words...you hit the nail right on the head.....these guys think they are hard core riders but there just a bunch of people that think they know every thing and you cant tell them differantly...i dont care either way...i have a healthy life and i feel sorry for the people who dought so much....that just means you are more full of **** than anyone else........ this thread has gotten long and pointless.....you people dont want to help with this video...fine...dont bitch bc you cant see it...i told you my situation...now unless one of you is going to help the situation than dont post...as far as i am conserned you all are idiots...just want to argue with someone...well argue with yourselfs...im done with this thread intill i can get the video up....[sm=rant.gif]

Let me summarize this for joey: "you guys are a bunch of meanies, Ima take my imaginary video and go home" LOL This dudes like 28 and his skin still hasnt grew to the thickness of a Man's. We act like a bunch of teenage girls huh? Well who runnin off with their tail between their legs? And bout this so called video you have that you want to send to someone else, where the hell do you live Mayberry? You the only one with a computer in the whole town? Or did you run off all your local friends with your BS lies?

Old 08-31-2007, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

well i have been gone for a week but i see alot has been said...first of all the video could be up today but the same people bashing on me saying that they want to see it are the same people that wont help me get it up...i have told you guys a bunch of times that i would send it to whoever so they can get it up...but i never got a address from any of you....so i figured that instead of using this place to learn or give advise or even make a friend that yall just use it to vent...which is cool we all have problems and need to take them out on somebody....but yall act like a bunch of highschool girls turning on the first person who do things differantly and you dont like it and dont think it can be done, yet you have never tried it...whatever i am done with this post...pimpen thanks for the words...you hit the nail right on the head.....these guys think they are hard core riders but there just a bunch of people that think they know every thing and you cant tell them differantly...i dont care either way...i have a healthy life and i feel sorry for the people who dought so much....that just means you are more full of **** than anyone else........ this thread has gotten long and pointless.....you people dont want to help with this video...fine...dont bitch bc you cant see it...i told you my situation...now unless one of you is going to help the situation than dont post...as far as i am conserned you all are idiots...just want to argue with someone...well argue with yourselfs...im done with this thread intill i can get the video up....[sm=rant.gif]

Let me summarize this for joey: "you guys are a bunch of meanies, Ima take my imaginary video and go home" LOL This dudes like 28 and his skin still hasnt grew to the thickness of a Man's. We act like a bunch of teenage girls huh? Well who runnin off with their tail between their legs? And bout this so called video you have that you want to send to someone else, where the hell do you live Mayberry? You the only one with a computer in the whole town? Or did you run off all your local friends with your BS lies?
Dude you are like the rest of them...just a panzie...look you have been on here long enough to know what my sistuation is...and still insist on being an ***.......i will get the vid up....but like i said so many times before...if you want it up fast ...i will mail it to you and you can get it up....but you are so quick to attack me when you and i both know that i would spank your *** on my 954...in twisties or in the strait away...all i need is 24hrs to set my bike up....you are an idoit...learn a little about what i am saying before you knock it down...you are just trying to start an argument...and you can argue with yourself..i am not running just in a bind..and i if you were in houston i will show you how think my skin really is...i will say this once again...ANYONE WHO CAN GET MY VID FROM A MINI DV TO THE COMPUTER, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU MY TAPE SO THAT YOU CAN POST IT...thanks and goodbye

Old 08-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahaha, he's baaaaaack...

Old 08-31-2007, 09:37 PM

Ha spank me huh. You'd show me how thick ya skin is huh? Im the idiot right? I love you cyber thugs, but I better leave you alone cause you might Alt+Ctrl+F me up huh lol Dude your on a computer try using your Whit instead of threatn folks. works alot better cause you kno nothings gonna happen.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:54 PM

your right maybe you are to far awawy ...that is why i said if you are in houston...but you know what...i am feeding a fire here, so, say what you got to say..i am out intill i get the vid up....

Old 09-01-2007, 12:07 AM

say what you got to say..i am out intill i get the vid up....
Promise this time?

Old 09-01-2007, 03:37 AM
Banned

hahah joey come up by me... we can REALLY video tape the whole thing and i will beat u no matter what...... straights...... launching...... corners...... top speed.. wheelies....... ur a joke and u will always be a joke..... either ge the video or get off the damn forum

Old 09-01-2007, 11:08 AM

ORIGINAL: bobjoezx

ur a joke and u will always be a joke..... either ge the video or get off the damn forum
Thats almost an under statement. I hope Joey will stick to his promise and not say anything else "intill" the video is up!!! LOL

Old 09-01-2007, 02:16 PM

ORIGINAL: bboi

Alt+Ctrl+F me up

Old 09-01-2007, 02:17 PM

joey's a hero

Quick Reply: high spped on a 954