CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Brand Busters

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 08:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand Busters

So im new here got rid of my Buell S1 lightning and picked up 2002 954rr. First let me start out by saying i like all motorcycles it doesn't matter what brand i like them all. And i'd never compare my new bike to my old bike that would just be retarded its oranges & apples. But peoples attitudes suck camel toe. The old forum i use to be on everyone was cool when i rode buell but now that i ride honda 75% of the people i use to talk with on the forum no longer will even aknowledge im posting and when they do i get remarks like. We no longer have anything in commen.( ah yeah we do we both ride you dick fors.) Andmy all time favorite saying Rummy went to the other side. Now im not talking about teenage kids here im talking about grown men acting like kids. Why do people act like this its almost like a cult. Next thing i know they will be dressed in white ropes drinking spiked coolaid. Ok im done venting now and now back to your regular scheduled program.

Old 03-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Brand Busters

hmm well welcome.. i can't talk about the thoughts/actions of others really but .. F them then tons of people like that.. i have a friend who when was younger wanted a bike.. didn't care what kind.. was goin to get a older rocket.. but ended up getting a honda cruiser... then now big in to HD.. now he talks down about sport bikes.. just stupid

well welcome here

Old 03-22-2008, 10:34 AM

The HD attitude is definitely an interesting one. They seem to be 'lone riders' and don't like to acknowledge other riders, except other HDs and sometimes Buells. It took awhile for the VROD to catch on cuz it didn't sound like a harley!

I was recently in Daytona Beach for bike week and it was entertaining to see people on HDs waving to other riders. The ones that waved were on demo rides...

Anyway, whatever you got, you can post here. Most of us know the CBR best, but there are a lot of questions and comments that are pretty generic.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 03-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I currently own a Honda and a Suzuki and ride with anybody that what's to ride.My friends with HD don't care what I ride,they all know that I can pass them at any time I want.We just go out and have some fun.Oh and by the way welcome to the forum.

Old 03-22-2008, 03:03 PM

**** em. Youre at home in here.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:31 PM
VP

I love any bike, and I respect every single motorcycle on the road even if it doesn't appeal to me personally... but Harley guys who refuse to wave can suck my *****...everybody else is cool with me! Welcome!

Old 03-26-2008, 11:23 PM

" I love any bike, and I respect every single motorcycle on the road even if it doesn't appeal to me personally... but Harley guys who refuse to wave can suck my *****...everybody else is cool with me! Welcome! "

+1 I totally agree, and while they're suckin' your ***** I shall fart in their general direction.

A lot of new yuppie and boomer riders suck, in more ways than one. Ever had one "leave you hangin' " ? I mean, you wave, and they just keep on going, don't even acknowledge. And not like with cars around or traffic or didn't see you. Stupid. I've ridden all kinds of bikes, except Victory and Kawasaki, but my brother has a Harley and a Victory, and waves as well. I think if you were raised properly you're courteous and nice to all other bikers, and I try to be generally courteous to cars / trucks etc as well. Apparently some of these people were raised with their heads up their asses. The same kind of schmucks get way too close, maybe even wreck into you on the motocross trackand trails. I try to give a cushion of space so nobody gets hurt, whether I'm being passed or passing someone else. Things can get dangerous out there in either situation (dirt / track OR street) So I'm glad you guys think the same as I do. The world needs more people who can be decent.

I think we should all tell them, if they can't wave, they're too chicken**** to take their hand off the handlebar.