CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

How to weelie on the highway

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How to weelie on the highway

Oh! Good question to A.L. though, to bad you gotta sit at home and watch snow fall man, Thats one reason Im glad I live here in Hawaii.
Name:  36_1_11.gif
Views: 21
Size:  17.9 KB

Old 01-12-2008, 11:21 PM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's not nice your just one volcanic eruption from us only having 49 states.......lol

Old 01-13-2008, 12:54 AM

Ha Ha Ha! Thing is tho, our volcano is only an oozer not a popper, its been going since the 80s, and the big island is actually one of the safest places to be cause it is the top of the tallest mountain in the world.

see where it says Mauna Kea 13,796 ft...well the other 23,000 or so is under water...aloha

Old 01-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: artfully logical

Bergs your an idoit. Why?
Watch this.
Okay bro, lets do it. You get that bike like you said and you back up your talk.
Now its your turn-> Oh wait, your not doing anything, your sitting on your *** on your computer talking stuff you will never back up. Save the sh*t talk for something you can back up.
Gixxerrator-rama what ever the hell that is??? You're in the CBR forum.
The second part of your letter made sense, the rest was you sounding like an idot claiming that one poster can back up his talk while another cant.
I live in San Diego, where I ride all day every day, it never rains it doesnt get cold. While i'm out riding the rest of the world is sittin' in.
And chicken strips??? Son I scrapped pegs two months after I bought the bike. Do you have any idea what SoCal riding is all about? I ride with men that push me to ride better.
I just want to be better at riding and everyone has to assume that I ride like a bitch or that I cant ride? WTF I can ride just fine and I'm ready to practice my high speed weelies, not per say on a highway! I guess I just worded the original post wrong. But you guys are gett'n under my skin now, you got my loggin into the site over and over. DMN IT!

Where in SD do you live??? I'm in Eastlake, right at the entrance to the canyons...
If you've only been riding for 3 months, how do you know you're the fastest??? You say no one can catch you. Maybe they're just letting your dumb *** go ahead of them because they know you're an idiot.
Many of my friends do their business on the track and will at times throw down in the canyons. I doubt your measly months of riding can beat them. and if you're really that fast, then your front wheel should have already come up.

But I have to give you props for getting all these responses in only your first post.

Old 01-13-2008, 01:17 AM

Lets see how fast he goes in the canyonsafter watching this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKpC4MfW4mY

Old 01-13-2008, 12:58 PM

Oh my god that video made me sick to my stomach. You guys are right, I have a lot to learn. I dont want to hit something like that guy did. I guess you just dont see eeverything coming.

I did ask the people I ride with they all told em the same thing, clutch it up. I just wanted to ask people who rode my same bike. I mean I wouldnt ask a Gixxer rider where my power bands is would i?

Where is my power band?

Old 01-13-2008, 05:11 PM

Nuts Huh...Ill give you a hint on the power band, as you get to know your bike youll find at which RPM your bike starts to make its most power, I dont have a 929 so I cant tell you where it is, thats the beginning of the power band, a lot of new guys get their bikes up before this band and when the motor hits it they usually loop over and eat ****

Old 01-13-2008, 07:22 PM

That's all everyone has been saying. Ok, you may be a natural rider, but you're still asking questions that more experienced riders figured out by getting to know their bike. Seems like you just hopped on and took off. You should have figured out the power band by now based how much talking you've been doing on how well a rider you are.

As a newbie atthe wheelie, I don't clutch it up...for now. I can, but it's scary as it jumps up really quick. With proper technique, you should be able to get it up around 5K RPM. Check out the stunters corner for more stuff.

Chargers won today and I got in some riding as the weather has been great here in San Diego.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:34 PM

well it sounds like hes comin around, this has been a great thread to follow in the end were all tryin to look out for each other and offer the best advice we can based on our experiance levels. For all of you that have the privilidge (sp) of living in warmer climates YOU SUCK J/K im just pissed cuz like tk954 im in Wisconsin watching the snow fall o well

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 09:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Ripper44

well it sounds like hes comin around, this has been a great thread to follow in the end were all tryin to look out for each other and offer the best advice we can based on our experiance levels. For all of you that have the privilidge (sp) of living in warmer climates YOU SUCK J/K im just pissed cuz like tk954 im in Wisconsin watching the snow fall o well

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, go look at my pix of my ride today lol