Yumyum 09 rebuild

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 01:50 AM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahaha be patient. Good thing is worth waiting. I am waiting for that plate bracket to come back from powdercoating. I will drop off the turn signal light for the rear, which happen to be I think same as yours. Maybe I will take a pic of her sitting in the shop. She still shines in there

Old 06-26-2012, 01:55 AM

I have the Rizoma Zero 11, I think they are called. I love them. They are very bright and can be seen from the sides too. You'll like them too. Lets get that bike back out on the road! Too much fun to be wasted inside a shop. lol

Old 06-26-2012, 01:59 AM
August 2011 ROTM

yeah, I got the Zero too. I was thinking about changing the fron to Zero too. but hard to give up Watsens. I hope the bracket is already back and they can finally finish it by end of the week

Old 06-26-2012, 02:03 AM

Why do you want to get rid of the Watsens? I think they look great on your bike.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:10 AM
August 2011 ROTM

I know. That's what I meant. I kinda wanted to be more visual like Zero, but Watsens looks. Color is perfect match with my fairings too. Too back they dropped Honda.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:20 AM

Unless you think people are having a hard time seeing them I'd keep them.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:24 AM
August 2011 ROTM

I never had problem with it. I didn't have any incidents where people got confused on what I was going to do because of the turn signals. so I think they can see it

Old 06-29-2012, 01:41 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Went to see my bike, but they took off the CF side because they have to shave it down a little to fit better. So no pics. Black subframe was on. I decided to grow up from my bunny ears (Lightech Carbon mirror) and copycat Sincalirider and get Magical Racing mirror. Ever since he told me about it, I wanted to get it. Weren't you supposed to bring your mirror when / if you come to Hawaii, Sincali? lol But couldn't wait, so I ordered the new shape they have now. pics to come later

Old 06-29-2012, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
Went to see my bike, but they took off the CF side because they have to shave it down a little to fit better. So no pics. Black subframe was on. I decided to grow up from my bunny ears (Lightech Carbon mirror) and copycat Sincalirider and get Magical Racing mirror. Ever since he told me about it, I wanted to get it. Weren't you supposed to bring your mirror when / if you come to Hawaii, Sincali? lol But couldn't wait, so I ordered the new shape they have now. pics to come later
Ha, you order the ones that were better than mine anyways. I was all set to bring then when you were suppose to come to So Cal as a surprise but you never came.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:54 PM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by sincalirider
Ha, you order the ones that were better than mine anyways. I was all set to bring then when you were suppose to come to So Cal as a surprise but you never came.
Haha, you handing down verdict too quick. I still have unused ticket that I have to use by Dec this year.

I went to the shop again like I am stalking her. Took Kriega tail bag so they can hook up the webbing through subframe while tail fairing is off. I asked the guys if my bike was picture-worthy and they said no.

Hey Sincalirider, how long did you wait for your mirror to come?

Quick Reply: Yumyum 09 rebuild