CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR 600RR (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-600rr-12/)
-   -   worst tires ever!! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-600rr-12/worst-tires-ever-69851/)

TriColour 05-28-2008 09:00 AM

RE: worst tires ever!!

ORIGINAL: be vertical
Honda recommends 42 in the front and 36 in the rear
Be careful what you post.
The fact is that Honda recommends 36psi in the front and 42 in the rear, not the other way around.

To the thread starter. Some of your comments sound so squiddly that it is beyond belief!

Squid + Fast bike = Crash

TbAg 05-28-2008 09:16 AM

I think i might of learned something from this post

skical 05-28-2008 09:30 AM

Yeah, and when was the last time you heard someone referring to their bike as a "Crotch Rocket"? Are we still in the '90s???

andy g 05-29-2008 02:18 PM

i have to agree with the guy i have a 04 600rr with the stock qualifiers and they are ****e even more so when the wet stuff falls from the sky ( yes im not a fair weather puff ) they twitch and break traction all the time even at low speeds cant wait to get rid of them

mercurysunshine 05-29-2008 03:44 PM

what is a squid anyway?? and im in kentucky i can say crotch rocket we are a lil behind the times here. one more thing i was in a foul mood when i wrote that last post. got a 400 dollar bill from verizon. oops!! use the right tools for the job also applies rolandk. all i am saying in a nutshell is be careful on the stock tires. air pressure is correct and all that, they just slid. need pilot powers had em before no problems at all.

Feared600RR 05-30-2008 02:46 PM

well .. all i have to say is .. dont be pissy and hope to get some "oh man sorry , yea them tires sucks bla bla bla " its not gonna happen . i dont think anyone said you "cant " ride they just asked .. i'm almost willing to say theres a hand full of guys on this board that could show you up on the crappyest tire made .. just because they know the RIGHT way to ride .. i had a gs500 before i got my RR and on a good twisty road or track i could walk all over the 600/1k all day long .. any stright and they cought back up or passed .. but as soon as it got twisty again they where my lunch .. dont belive me .. go to a track day .. and watch and see .. jimmy one of the ride smart instrctors down here rides a YZF-400 at the track days .. walks all these's bigger bikes all day long .. hes a damn good rider .. its the rider not so much how much power they have ... dont get pissy when everyone on here says "get gear,do track days" we just want the best for you .. ohh .. and the gap comment .. watch it .. you cant do much of any thing on the gap anymore ..... manly because of the law .. because to many people have made that there own track .. good way to mess it up for the rest of us .. theres a time and a place for riding like that .. i'm not saying stay at the speed limit the whole time .. i'm saying you dont have to do 100mph+ on the street all the time .. we need to make the SPORT BIKE'S look better then what the stunters on the street put us out to be .. ever been stoped just cause your on a sports bike and only doing 3 mph over the speed limit ? all becuase the cop thought you where gonna stand it up on the street ..? think before you act .. your not just putting your self at harm ......