ther goes the other mirror -_-

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ther goes the other mirror -_-

well at work today i parked my bike in its privite parking space in the warehouse. around 2 am. i hear my name to the warehouse. i thought i was to move my bike a little becouse they wher getting some boxes from ther. well no it was to tell me that she dropped a box on my bike and the result was a left broken mirror. it was just like when i broke the right mirror. right on the bolt going to faring. well to ride home i epoxyed it on. still the best dam glue i have ever seen. i am happy a bigger dox did not fall on it. so much for super duper parking space wher i thought it was the safest place to be.

now that i think of it those might be the weakes part of the whole bike.

Old 12-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Default RE: ther goes the other mirror -_-

????? droped a box on your bike?? she??? Whhaaaa!!! lolz i would have made someone pay for that mirror =]

Old 12-05-2006, 01:17 PM

Well now see this is where i make no friends...i had a guy just sit down on my bike and think because we were kewl he could just sit on my bike...i was not COOL with it...mind u he was a tall guy 6'6.After a verbal altercation everyone i work with now knows that its just not kewl to be anywhere around my bike..Now if some one were to break something ...id have heads...or maybe not park it where others find it convienent for them...id go find out who did it and break their glasses in half...Vigilante justice....LOL

Old 12-05-2006, 03:46 PM

well, you should be gettin good at replacing them....LOL...almost as good as breaking them.

Old 12-05-2006, 06:51 PM

I know how you feel mate, Thats a seriouse crime. How would she like it if you ripped a mirror off her car ? By accident??

It may have been an accident but DEMAND compensation, Im sure you' ll have some form of payback!!!
Does your company have any policy about not covering your vehicle when its on thier property?
Judge Judy loves this stuff ay!!!

Old 12-05-2006, 06:57 PM

I don't think its worth making a bad work environment over it. Get a cheap set off ebay for $60 and its not like its all her fault. He parked where he knew damn well they'd be unshipping a truck or somthing.

Old 12-05-2006, 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

I don't think its worth making a bad work environment over it. Get a cheap set off ebay for $60 and its not like its all her fault. He parked where he knew damn well they'd be unshipping a truck or somthing.
i agree its my fault too. i new sometime something would happen.

naa no Judge Judy, hahaha i jus bought one on ebay for 30 bucks. ill just make here pay for that.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:16 PM

dam, just sitting on your bike huh?? people dont understand that its like leaning on your freshly washed car. I WILL THROW YOU OFF OF IT!!!!!

Old 12-07-2006, 06:22 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRFREEK

Well now see this is where i make no friends...i had a guy just sit down on my bike and think because we were kewl he could just sit on my bike...i was not COOL with it...mind u he was a tall guy 6'6.After a verbal altercation everyone i work with now knows that its just not kewl to be anywhere around my bike..Now if some one were to break something ...id have heads...or maybe not park it where others find it convienent for them...id go find out who did it and break their glasses in half...Vigilante justice....LOL
I let everyone at work know that if they screw with my bike, they wouldn't want to know what would happen. I find it funny that about 20 of my fellow workers always come up to me and tell me "dude, someone knocked over your bike." Oh man, does that get freaking anoying after a while.......So anyway, one guy at work (which I really don't like) thought it would be funny to let the air out of my rear tire. WTF???? Went up to him while he was with a customer, held him to the wall by the collar of his shirt and let him know that if it happened again, I wouldn't hesitate obliterating his existance. No one messes with my bike, Period. Needless to say he hasn't done anything since.