problem with honda cbr600rr

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default problem with honda cbr600rr

hi all,
my friend needs help,of course if u can help him.in short,the story is next:

we wanted to take a ride today,so he started his bike and we waited to warm up....after the choke off and temperature was about 45 c,bike started to work unevenly same as this video,absolutely:

so i have asked him at what rpm is working i thought at first that is under 0.8,but he told me that is actually above 1 (1000) and bounces from 1-1.2 (1000-1200)....i got off my bike to look at his display,so yes he was right...from the front of the bike somewhere from radiator i could smell an odor which i could describe like smell of armpit (really)....but that odor
disappeared after 10 seconds.
i tried to give a lil bit of throttle and bike turned off immediately!

i have turned the killswitch off took out the key....and tried to start again,but with no luck,there`s all light,display everything is fine but bike wont start.....

same as in this video clip from youtube:

i told him to leave that as it is but he tried and tried until he dried up battery.....
after charging i tried to start bike but with full throttle open for a 5 sec......few times.....and now bike sounds like he tries to fire but that again far away from enough.....

if u can plz help him.
THANX

and sorry for my bad english but i really hope that u will understand me

Old 03-20-2013, 05:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello again,i saw a lot of views but no comments,maybe no one knew the solution,but not matter.
the bike works fine now and fired like a rocket,the problem was in battery!!!
we have tested battery and it was fine like new,noting wrong,so i remove the battery from my bike and placed in friends bike.
(before i tried with my battery,i tried with car`s battery and bike started like new.)
after that we tried to start the bike and booooom,bike started in a second.

also we had tried his battery in my bike,and same problem,i can hear fuel pump,light are on,nothing unusual on display,cranking like crazy but bike simple wont start.

i hope that i will help someone with this answer.