Power Comander

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Power Comander

True, i didnt want anything super loud as well. Cops,doubt it they prob go after the "harley" boys a lot more you want to heara crazy loud pipe, check out some Harleys DAMN

Old 01-10-2009, 11:10 AM

i had a d&d on my f3 and it was radiculously loud, never got pulled over tho but my ears would hurt after a long ride. deffinetly getting a yoshi for my 600rr

Old 01-10-2009, 03:26 PM

I've heard alot of good things about the 2bro's, but I don't like the way it sticks so far out. For that reason, I'm thinking of going with the Yosh instead.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:39 AM

YOSHIMURA PIPES SUCK ON HONDA. YOSHI WAS DESIGNED TO CATER TO SUZUKI. EITHER TWO BROS OR JARDINE IS THE BEST FOR HONDAITS WHAT THE RACETEAMS USE SO.... AND ITISNT A MUST BUT HAVE A TUNED BIKE DOES RUN ALOT BETTER

Old 01-21-2009, 11:42 AM

stop shouting Well its too late i have the yosh RS-5 already, i still may get it mapped though?

Old 01-21-2009, 01:03 PM

ORIGINAL: f3racer

you have to choose the right slip-on. my 2 bros is rediculously loud compaired to my buddies yosh. d&d is probably the loudest thing ive ever heard. and if im not mistaken micron isnt very loud.
\

not only is d&d extremly loud, it is soooo heavy and it heats up the entire frame. i bought the pic with it on there, and i went through the canyon once, got off ears ringing and the entire frame of the bike was hot to the touch, not to mention my ankle.

if you want sumthing that sounds good but is kinda quite, get akro, or arrow, or arata. those are sum of the best exhaust you can buy and they arent ear peircing. two brothers imo is too loud. micron on all the gixxer1ks my buddies have are screaming loud.

back to the point, you dont need it. but it does make the bike run better once you map it, you can just map it with the maps you download online and they make a huge diff.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:26 PM

great thx. My F4i had a Hindle slip on, i found the sound perfect, not too loud,not too quiet. Never had a bike w center exhaust first off, i doubt ill be dissapointed w the Yosh, hope not anyway?

Old 01-22-2009, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: f3racer

you have to choose the right slip-on. my 2 bros is rediculously loud compaired to my buddies yosh. d&d is probably the loudest thing ive ever heard. and if im not mistaken micron isnt very loud.
\

not only is d&d extremly loud, it is soooo heavy and it heats up the entire frame. i bought the pic with it on there, and i went through the canyon once, got off ears ringing and the entire frame of the bike was hot to the touch, not to mention my ankle.

if you want sumthing that sounds good but is kinda quite, get akro, or arrow, or arata. those are sum of the best exhaust you can buy and they arent ear peircing. two brothers imo is too loud. micron on all the gixxer1ks my buddies have are screaming loud.

back to the point, you dont need it. but it does make the bike run better once you map it, you can just map it with the maps you download online and they make a huge diff.
Two bros M2 carbon fiber best pipe IMO. The cagers can hear you when your riding and to eliminate you hearing how loud it is ride with an Ipod on and you wont hear a thing just the music and the vibration

Old 01-22-2009, 04:39 PM

i actually do ride w an ipod, not super loud of course

Old 01-22-2009, 06:14 PM

i recently bought the jardine slip on. i havent installed it yet and havent gotten a chance to hear it. i saw and heard it on youtube but i couldnt tell how loud it actually is. i like the looks of the dual ports and carbon fiber.

Quick Reply: Power Comander