Pilot Power 2CTs

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2CT

ORIGINAL: CBR_600_Rider83

Yes I am............... and as for my knowledge I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years. so I would like to think I know a little. I maybe new to the site but I am not new to bikes. Sorry for the thoughts that my comment was uncalled for but I am also entitled to my own opinion so sorry for twistin' the underware. Have a good weekend guys and be careful out there cars are getting alittle more retarded it seems.

Would it not be easier to just tell the process if someone spoke incorrectly rather than get on your own soapbox and put others down? To the OP just get your tires balanced for peace of mind at least.

Old 03-29-2008, 09:41 PM

So whats going on with the wheel balancing???

Rider83 do you wear your leathers, man I hope so....

Old 03-29-2008, 11:05 PM

Yes I am............... and as for my knowledge I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years. so I would like to think I know a little.
what a better way to show it than to insult everyone in a thread.

... but if we are talking about attitude I was not throwing any
a laughable statement...

as far as the balancing goes....

ORIGINAL: be vertical

So whats going on with the wheel balancing???
ORIGINAL: be vertical

Not only do you have to have them balanced, you have to have them high speed balanced
+1

Old 03-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Banned

Yes I am............... and as for my knowledge I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years. so I would like to think I know a little. I maybe new to the site but I am not new to bikes.

Dude you were born in 83. I highly doubt you have been a tech for 10yrs. Just because you have taken a few huffy's apart in your dad's garage doesnt make you a tech.

If you have a possitive input to add then add it. If not just keep on reading and gaining the knowledge you needfor your floor sweeping jobin the shop.

Old 03-29-2008, 11:38 PM

Ok looking back at what I typed I need to clear somethings up here I had a typo and some people taking somethings way to personal. I have been a ceritfied tech for 1 year sorry for hitting that zero my typing is not the best. And I Grew up around bikes have always done my own work. I was not talking just about this site I meant all around on all of them. So everyone just calm down drink a beer and realize that the way I talk sounds rude but only really is about 60% of the time. either way blah anyone know if he got the tires all done up?

Old 03-30-2008, 09:04 AM

So you must of made a typo on adding the "s" to year too, (as in: "I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years."). Hmm. Not believing it. Why don't you just Man-Up and say you were wrong and out of line. Then maybe I'll start believing SOME of the information you add to this Forum.

"I am a motorcycle tech of 1 year." Just doesn't sound as good. Does it????

Ok looking back at what I typed I need to clear somethings up here I had a typo and some people taking somethings way to personal. I have been a ceritfied tech for 1 year sorry for hitting that zero my typing is not the best. And I Grew up around bikes have always done my own work. I was not talking just about this site I meant all around on all of them. So everyone just calm down drink a beer and realize that the way I talk sounds rude but only really is about 60% of the time. either way blah anyone know if he got the tires all done up?

Old 03-30-2008, 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: skical

So you must of made a typo on adding the "s" to year too, (as in: "I am a motorcycle tech of 10 years."). Hmm. Not believing it. Why don't you just Man-Up and say you were wrong and out of line. Then maybe I'll start believing SOME of the information you add to this Forum.

"I am a motorcycle tech of 1 year." Just doesn't sound as good. Does it????

+1 to that! also you must have fat fingers to 'accidentally hit the 0, which is miles away from the 1 and the space bar [sm=chairshot.gif]

This thread is going totally off subject. look what you started!! haha

Old 03-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: skical

+10 <- not a typo

Old 03-30-2008, 01:33 PM

Alright not that I don’t think he has it coming because of the way he just came outta no where in the first place was completely uncalled for. My advice for handling this like big boys, CBR_60083 apologize for acting out of hand, from now on when you post your opinion think about it first. You are always entitled your opinion but before flying off the handle at others trying to help someone out take a deep breath step back and post. No need to scare off another member through these un-pleasantries.

Alec

Old 03-30-2008, 02:04 PM

Is he mad I have 5 stars???his typing isn't bad he is just mad he got caught...

Motorcycle Tech for 10 years - A whole lot of knowledge
Motorcycle Tech for 1 year - a little bit of know how
Getting caught trying pass off a stupid lie and getting called out on it, retracting your comments, attmpting to apologize, and changing the subject.... PRICELESS

Theres somethings that money can buy, for useless entertainment there are retards like you

Quick Reply: Pilot Power 2CTs