New rider needing some major help!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New rider needing some major help!!

ORIGINAL: Frizzle

No offensce PICsuspect but worrying about what types of gear you need to attract women isn't exactly what you should be worried about. If you don't wear the right stuff, getting road rash wont be winning your self any beauty contests later on. (brands that i suggest are Icon, Joe Rocket and AlpineStar)

You sound like the guy who belives that by buying that super cool or sexy bike or car that you all of the sudden become a chick magnet. While it may help you have women look your way, your still the same guy that you were before. In essence the machine does not make the man, but rather the man makes the machine.

GL with your purchase of your 600
What are you talking about dude, I AM the man, I AM a chick magnet, I'm one sexy motha ****a. lol. I do understand what you are saying though, safety first, then play. What I am asking for is what is safe and what is stylish? What is GL?

Old 09-12-2007, 07:38 PM

ORIGINAL: PICsuspect

What are you talking about dude, I AM the man, I AM a chick magnet, I'm one sexy motha ****a. lol. I do understand what you are saying though, safety first, then play. What I am asking for is what is safe and what is stylish? What is GL?
Icon, Joe Rocket and Alpenstar are good brands that have style (in my opinion)

GL = Good Luck

Old 09-12-2007, 08:09 PM

Thank you all for your help, I owe so much to all of you. Thank you very very much. I know I'll be happy with my new bike, both me and my friend owe you all a great deal. If any of need anything, just holler at me either on myspace or email me, I'll help ya'll out to the best of my ability. I am a skilled airbrush artist, so, if you need any help, I'll hook you up, I normally work on cars, but I am semi new to bike's, but they are the same premiss as cars, just 2 wheels, same way to paint them. lol. But yeah, if ya'll need anything, just ask.