my f#@$d up weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my f#@$d up weekend

been a crazy week and to top it off this weekend my bike got ****ed up,so here`s my story i work at a night club in tampa,fl. (the Roundup) and we don`t get out till late around 5:30am and it was real thick fog at that pointand i have about a 30 min. ride home and was 5 min. from home whene power went out and the streets went dark thought just a power out no big deal when i rode straight in to a down power line rapping it up in my bike it hit just above the front fender by the air duct it rubbed the fender and front faring before it ripped though both side faringsandpushing the radiator into the motor(dont thinkit punctered motor but don`t know yet)anyway dragging the cable slapping the **** out of my bike till was able to stop.got off bike to find a car smashed in ditch.turns out a 19year old that has had his licence for three months out in fog like that at that time in morning smashed out off his mind (don`t think he was drunk think he was on something else)drove through a pole and smashed another one were it looked like the 2nd one was coming down soon.so cause of this retard i`m without a bike girlfriend was behind me in her car and got headlight cracked some other guy 2tires popped and his daddys car totaled.but could have been worse everybody walked away exept kid who got a chaufered ride to the police station in a newshiny braclet.and i didn`t lay it down so happy about that --oh yea and my daughter started puberty oh ****

Old 05-14-2007, 06:40 PM
Default RE: my f#@$d up weekend

Wow, definitely a messed up weekend. Sorry to hear about your bike, hope you came out of it ok. I used to be one of those dumbasses driving late at night when I shouldn’t have been. But I learned my lessons. Hopefully he learned his too. Is your bike fixable or is it totaled? Still sucks man. Do you have good insurance?

Old 05-14-2007, 07:12 PM

its amazing some of the stories you hear on here. man that sucks though, hope everything comes out ok for you

Old 05-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear about that, it really sucks.
Thank God you are ok and walked away unhurt.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:52 PM

dude, are you saying you got tangled up in a power line? You are very lucky. there were some kids on 4 wheelers around here last summer, that rode into
a downed power line, fried them both.

Old 05-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey is the kid's insurance going to pay or what?

Old 05-14-2007, 08:22 PM

^ if the kid car is insured then it will probably pay up
Good to know everyone is unhurt. 'cept for the kid. Which is still sad. Too young to be in a serious wreck thats his fault.
Sorry to hear about that puberty thing. Good luck with that one!

Old 05-14-2007, 11:22 PM

damn, the worst part about that is your without your bike for a while, mine is in the shop (resealing forks) untill thurs...and its only been since sat. that i have been without it and i am having withdrawls. haha, and your daughter is hitting her pubicent years lol. Good thing ya'll are okay though, sounded like it could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Old 05-15-2007, 12:25 PM

don`t think it`s totaled but waiting on insuranse to get it looked at before messing with it /i have insurance but tring to see if kid is insured but he used a fake i.d. so is going to take a little longer luckly he got arrested and they finally got the right info -ether way it will get fixed but is going to take time and missing out on some good riding weather and just put brand new tires on that day (switched from dunlop to pilot power and loved the 50+ miles i got out of them before this-and never going back)
also kid is charged with /4 counts of dui damageto property/ 1 dui / 1 leaving the scene--feel kinda bad for him know he was only out to have fun and now his life is upside down/

Old 05-15-2007, 12:28 PM

ORIGINAL: krash

dude, are you saying you got tangled up in a power line? You are very lucky. there were some kids on 4 wheelers around here last summer, that rode into
a downed power line, fried them both.
yea power line about 1/2" -3/4" braided steel cable/ i`m very lucky the power went out just before hitting it