HELP: Hot Body Flush Mount

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP: Hot Body Flush Mount

I've done the search on these hot body flush mount and I tried to google the instruction manuals. Came up more confused than ever. The flush mount I bought did not come with any instructions either. So far from the hours of search, I learned to remove the front fairing. I read a lot about screwing up the wiring but couldn't find one to explain how I should do the wiring. Also I am not sure if I am suppose to screw these front flush mounts into the fairing or what. I read that the hot body only comes with the blinker lights and not the running lights, which is fine by me. I also read that the blinkers blink way too fast so that it just looks like its on. I don't mind fast blinkers but not to the point where it looks solid. How should I even attempt this ? How do I do the wirings? Any tips or advice would be great! BTW its an 03 600rr. Thanks!

Old 04-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Default RE: HELP: Hot Body Flush Mount

I put them on my 05. I took off the front fairing...unscrewing alot of **** and finally getting it off. After that it is straight forward, wire them like the original lights...you will probably need to install some resistors to slow the leds down...I did this when I installed the fender eleminator.

Old 04-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Default RE: HELP: Hot Body Flush Mount

ooo thanks chuckle. The hardest part for me is still the wiring tho, I bought some diodes and resistors. I read somewhere that with diodes and resistors I can make them running lights and blinkers. Is it possible to bend the fairing where I cant put it back on straight? I am having problems adjusting the fairing back to the original bolts.