corrected speedometer reading

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: corrected speedometer reading

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

well with you being a new members you wouldn't understand all the threads us mods and admins see where members post " i was just doing 140 + down the highway " and later you hear that same member was killed ! hey true story ! so yea if we see a stupid thread where people are bragging about how fast they try and get themselves or others killed by doing ridiculous acts such as speeding 120+ on the street you're damn right we are going to close the thread. just likewe dont condone running from the police. if you dont like our rules then please dont post here

and btw it isn't a god complex rather these are the rules so follow them or leave

+1 to this.

Here's the link:

https://cbrforum.com/m_283141/mpage_.../tm.htm#283141

Old 02-10-2008, 06:45 PM

Well I guess you can count me outa here Mr. God complex. When you were a kid were you the last one picked for the team everytime. Now you're getting even. Go back to your Nentendo and get a life.

I do 120 on the street and I run from the cops. Its my choice not yours and I don't need your approval except to talk about it in print on the CBR forum.

I guess I won't be posting here ......

Old 02-10-2008, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Bear600rr

Well I guess you can count me outa here Mr. God complex. When you were a kid were you the last one picked for the team everytime. Now you're getting even. Go back to your Nentendo and get a life.

I do 120 on the street and I run from the cops. Its my choice not yours and I don't need your approval except to talk about it in print on the CBR forum.

Dude, do you think your cool because you haul *** every where and run from the police. Because your not! I've done all that dumb **** and regret every bit of it. All it would take is one wrong move and it's over. I consider myself lucky, I'm still here. I'm sure my mom, my pop, my wife, and my kids are glad of that as well. When your young you think your invinceable. As you get a little older you'll see your not. Keep takin chances and one day you'll eat it.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:05 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: Bear600rr

actually if you must know how you described me was in no way close to my real life. and i dont need to explain myself to you if you plan to be closed minded. follow our rules or GTFO (incase you didnt understand that means GET THE **** OUT) we promote safe riders and safe riding. there is no god complex you speak off only a wish not to see harm fall unto others. so if you wish not to post here that is fine but i wont be suprised if i still see you around , there is a reason why the cbrforum.com is such a wonderful site and we wont let people such as yourself ruin that.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Retired Administrator

Thread was locked by doncollins, feel free to send PMs.

We cannot and will not tolerate rude behavior to those that have volunteered their time to help with this forum. "God complex" Are you for real? We get absolutly nothing out of this. How sad is your world that you can think we get some sort of personal satifaction out of policing an internet forum? We do it because we want the forum to continue to grow and help each other out.

There is a recent example I pointed out to the mods as to why we need to kill all threads where a member talks about reckless driving/riding (and I'm sure you don't believe this, 100+ on public streets is very reckless in the courts eyes).

Four kids/18 year olds took a BMW and launched it off a runway hitting a tree. All dead now. In the aftermath, the news and officials reported that the driver had posted in an online forum about how his BMW handled at 140 mph and wanted to know if it was normal. The forum he posted in responed to him in much the same way that we responded to you. See a pattern here? Just keep this in mind, I asked the other mods to watch for this and stop it to help protect members like you. If you posts stories like this, it can help prove later that you have a history of reckless driving and may come back to bite you in the ***. I'm sorry if you feel you must leave, but this is a mature site and we will try to keep you safe.