bagpack question

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bagpack question

i have the joe rocket blaster backpack...great for everything. mush better than the icon i had. everyweek something broke off my icon..pissed me off soooooooo much!

steve

Old 10-06-2006, 02:28 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cksean

i think i'm gonna get one of those...thanks...
do they make any tank bags?...i think i need that too...i'm carrying my lunch, gym clothes, shoes and other junks in one bulky back pack right now...
oh...and to the guys with fender eliminator...where do you guys strap your cargo net?...i have no idea where i'm going to hook the net...
I tried to find a tankbag that'll actually work for the CBR600RR, but couldn't find any. They were all magnetic, and since the tank cover is plastic, they wouldn't hold on worth crap (the one's I tested anyway). A buddy of mine has an older bike with a metal tank, he uses a magnetic tankbag, but it starts scratching the finish after a while.

Anyway, the backpacks do get anoying at first (especially when struggling to get your arms through it with a armored leather jacket on.) But you get used to it after about a week or so.

Old 10-06-2006, 05:20 AM

Blue Fox - Awesome site you gave me i really like it but i wanted to ask you about the laptop compartment does it enough space and padding.

Tweak - That was a great site you pointed ... lol like if was going to move somewhere I would really use that ... lol u kno im joking...but i really like the bags for tank. Also, the bag on the back...over all pretty good site

Thanks a lot....

Jimmyyyy

Old 10-06-2006, 05:39 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 1khiladi RR

Blue Fox - Awesome site you gave me i really like it but i wanted to ask you about the laptop compartment does it enough space and padding.

Tweak - That was a great site you pointed ... lol like if was going to move somewhere I would really use that ... lol u kno im joking...but i really like the bags for tank. Also, the bag on the back...over all pretty good site

Thanks a lot....

Jimmyyyy
There's a laptop compartment??? lol. It says it's a laptop compartment, but it's more of a large compartment. This thing has a ton of storage, the pictures doesn't do it justice. I fit all my college books (5 in total with a binder) in the large compartment, the second compartment I have all my pens, pencils, tools, etc. I have my 80GB iPod in the audio pocket, and a few other things on the side pockets. On the bottom, you can unzip a waterproof cover to zip around the entire backpack. The Ogio 1950 is by far the coolest pack I've ever had. Well worth the $53.00. Took about 3-4 days to get in.

Also!!! It has a Camelback feature. The straw thingy comes out the top of one of the straps (so you can drink while riding, even with a full-face helmet on) and the bladder is located in the large compartment, PLUS it doesn't take up any room when you fill it up. (Capacity of 2 liters). It has a chest strap and waist strap that keep it in place so it doesn't move around on you. AWESOME PACK!

Old 10-06-2006, 06:58 PM

I ALSO HAVE THE ICON SQUAD PACK I LOVE IT ITS AWESOME DOESNT BOTHER ME AT ALL AND ITS MADE FOR RIDERS SO IT SHOULD FEEL RIGHT NOT GET IN THE WAY OR ANYTHING. IT ALSO HAS A COM[ARTMENT THAT COMES OUT FOR YOUR HELMET INSTEAD OF HAVING TO CARRY IT AROUND. GO TO KNEEDRAGGERS.COM THEY HAVE A FEW AND THEY ALSO HAVE TANK BAGS IF YOUR LOOKIN FOR ONE OF THOSE ASWELL.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:49 PM

ORIGINAL: 1khiladi RR

Jimmyyyy

lol yeah its a ton of room i have one of the tail bags its great