Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any Ruff Ryders on here?

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: ccsracer216

you assies are smart look it up online.
heres a run down on Ruff Ryders so your head will stop spinning.
the rough riders was the name bestowed by the american press on the 1st united states volunteer cavalry regiment during the spanish war. they were nicknamed the rough riders because of there bravery.
The name RUFF RYDERS derived from a posse of black cowboys that rode the plains of texas in the wild west.
The modern day RUFF RYDERS motorcycle club was founded in 1999 by Waah (CEO of rr records) and the original Ruff Ryders stunt team of ruff ryders records. the mission was to establish Ruff ryders motorcycle club across the USA, making it the largest motorcycle club in the world.
One soldierin this clubrelocated from texas to new york and is responsible for oldest and largest chapters in the usa today.
seeing new york as an urban jungle this soldier painted his suzuki gsxr camoflage, paving the way for what in known today as the Ruff Ryders uniform.
i hope this sheads some light on the club...and maybe you won't be buggered anymore!
You should maybe try a club, (this has nothing to do with violence) There isstrenght in numbers.
Hey everyone has their own pet hate's ... one of my ones is riders Tagged with ( colors ) running around in possies ....
you assies are smart look it up online.
Sorry mate .. I can't read ...

run down on Ruff Ryders so your head will stop spinning.
Hey dude ... a spinning head is a definate advantage .... ( if you actually ride your bike )
360 vision helps heaps staying alive ....

I understand that you guys are a great, history packed group mate ... very nice , but hey ???

There isstrenght in numbers.
WTF.... Yer but you guys come across like you are a "possie" at war or something mate...

[align=center]I suppose you may have impaired awareness , but do you realize the general public's perception of bikers riding in groups with the same jacket on like a vigilante group?

[/align]Well none of us may not agree with the general public but we have to live with them mate ..
I prefer to be tagged as just a boring sport bike enthusiast ...

Our little group (using the term lightly) that I ride with occasionally, can walk into a cafe and gee wizz .. no one runs for the hills ... they usually are blown by the machinery parked out side and the normal gear we wear ( normal leathers ect )
Not scared ****less over the badge's on ALL our backs that tag us as ( what looks like? ) a vigilante gang...

i hope this sheads some light on the club...and maybe you won't be buggered anymore!
narrr. still buggered mate ^%*&%*( ????

anyway .. we all have our opinions and mine yer is against the gang stlye perseption..
I think as I said , it give's us a poor name ..
You consistently have the longest and most organized posts I have ever seen...

Old 09-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any Ruff Ryders on here?

calling someone in motorcycle club a "soldier" is something that, forgive my tirade, is an insult to anyone who wears a real uniform. Unless the guy actually went through training and put his life on the line in service, please, don't call him a soldier. It may be a fine line between warfare and urban living, I don't know I don't live in an urban environment. But it's a pretty clear line between a soldier and a civilian.

Being one of those people who wears a real uniform, you can see how I am a little upset. Nothing personal, just a respect issue.

Sweet ride though!