any Ruff Ryders on here?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any Ruff Ryders on here?

i'm mike (ziggy), from atlantic county ruff ryders, in new jersey.

Heresafew of my crew!!
Name:  ACRR.jpg
Views: 7957
Size:  68.7 KB

[IMG]local://upfiles/19833/934E488649CC49569716C141A1D47B7A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Default RE: any Ruff Ryders on here?

Hopefully this RR is actually a real bike group, out here in pittsburgh they aren't...and are getting shut down

Old 09-06-2008, 09:28 PM

yea, we've been around for awhile and growin all the time. i've heard some stuff about other clubs shutin down, but RR's . i haven't heard that. were for real...

Old 09-06-2008, 11:51 PM

RR is a sick club but i'm not in it... but sick bike by the wayy

Old 09-07-2008, 01:05 AM

i prospected with a group in San diego for a while and then realized they didnt actually ride.. wtf..there sat. would litterally consist of riding to a park and going to a picnic...apears to be that none of the clubs down here actually ride they just go to f*cking picnincs

Old 09-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All the groups here in my town have young teenage punks with primarily GSX-R's & Yamaha's.......spikes drilled into their helmets, no mirrors, mostly all lowered and ride like freaking douche bags. I make it a point not to wave to any of them.......as they also run from the police and show up on the nightly news often.

I've been thinking about trying to start my own...........but since I'm a bit busy with work and finishing up the portfolio..........it'll have to wait.

Nice bike though.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:37 AM

we are very organized, we do regular rides, large groups, small groups, do alot of community service. some of our guys are local cops. most of our guys are married with children,..BUT... the younger guys know what up and respect the double RR's.
one thing about our club is. IF YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE A FOOL, GO HOME TAKE THE VEST OFF AND THEN ACT A FOOL.
it's a great family.lots of love, and well respected in all our communities. we don't want any negitive feedback from the non-cycle community. if your doing something crazy and it gets back..your released.but i've never seen that happen with our crew.
ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

All the groups here in my town have young teenage punks with primarily GSX-R's & Yamaha's.......spikes drilled into their helmets, no mirrors, mostly all lowered and ride like freaking douche bags. I make it a point not to wave to any of them.......as they also run from the police and show up on the nightly news often.

I've been thinking about trying to start my own...........but since I'm a bit busy with work and finishing up the portfolio..........it'll have to wait.

Nice bike though.

Old 09-07-2008, 06:52 AM

a lot of respect to groups like yours. There are too many out there that are full of douchebags doing stupid things on bikes. Sportriders have gotten a terrible bad rap because of a few idiots out there. Even though I hate how cops treat sportbike riders, I can't really blame em for all of the stupid people out there.

Its good to see groups like your encouraging proper riding. Also, all of the community service done goes along way in the publics eye.

I wish we had decent groups around here. I know of one group in our area.. Full of douchebags. Actually, I know 3 of the 50 or so that belong and they are pretty cool guys.... until they get in thier group, and then they become douchebags. Its amazing on how a persons personality can change just from thier surroundings.

oh yeah, Did you cut your exhaust down on your bike? it looks way tucked under the tail. looks good.

Old 09-07-2008, 07:02 AM

ima start my own crew...
when i buy a gsxr...
gunna be G-BOYZ nobody better not steal my shyt lol

Old 09-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ima start my own crew...
when i buy a gsxr...
gunna be G-BOYZ nobody better not steal my shyt lol
Why is there always a complete lack of intelligence in your posts?

Quick Reply: any Ruff Ryders on here?