CBR 600F4 1999 - 2000 Honda CBR 600F4 Forum

Is it red on black or black on red? New guy..

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Is it red on black or black on red? New guy..

Hi everyone,

First off, I'm a newb and have been readin this forum for the last 6 months and now for some reason have finally decided to register..

So back in April '09 I bought my first ever sportbike. 1999 F4, red and black. 16000 kms and in imaculate shape. Was the previous owners first bike and is now mine. Anyway this forum has been an invaluable tool to learn everything from chain adjustments, to riding techniques, to doing Vortec frame sliders. I'm a big fan of the 'search' function

Just want to say I'm glad to be apart of this great community. Future plans include, new exhaust, learning wheelies, and winter storage.

If anyone here rides in central alberta send me a msg and we'll go for a ride before its too cold!

Old 09-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you stepped out of the "stalker" roll and finally balled up to become a contributing member! The search is great, most of your questions can be answered by the countless threads in here, but if you need more help than that, throw up a new thread. Plenty of people in here and GT will help you out. Congrats on your (Red on Black) F4. I had the same bike, which is now Yellow on Black with a split seat. Ride safe!