CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

soooo... i got a speeding ticket today its pretty bad LOL

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 03:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dustinjklee
alot of cops are dicks and do stuff that they’re not supposed to. I would like to know of one of those no chase places or at least experience it lol ill just move out west with you we taunt the cops as we roll by at 101 mph *****
First off.. Your an idiot, "alot of cops are dicks and do stuff they’re not supposed to." It’s called integrity. You know doing the right thing when no one is watching. Humans will be humans; they won’t do the right thing in most cases. But saying all cops are lawless “dicks” I’m sorry if you’re just some punk who can’t follow the law and got caught. I’m not saying cops don’t break the law, lord knows I go 5mph over the speed limit once in a while. Too bad tickets don’t start until 6mph over not to mention a 2% speedometer error from indicated to actual. The difference between you and I aka “dick” is if I do something stupid I take responsibility for that and move on. You know the stereotype about sport bike riders not giving a **** and just wanting to be loud and fast. For some reason after knowing that isn’t true you buy into the stereotype about all cops being dicks and breaking the law just because they are cops. And I assure you that isn’t the case for 99% of the cops you know simply because they are checks and balances even in the police departments. So the cops that aren’t straight that take bribes and do stupid **** such as that do get caught. So I ask you why do you believe in such stereotypes when you are one yourself even though you know it not to be true. It just doesn’t make any sense to me. Yes I’m a police officer, Yes sometimes in certain situations I do break the law but I assure you if I am breaking it, it’s for a good reason. Take responsibility for your actions and man (or woman) up

Old 04-06-2010, 09:35 AM

Ok well heres the first thingim gonna tell you officer friendly. If you actually read the whole post you would know tha i said the cop was cool about it and i never said that ALL cops were dicks ijust said most of them. I should have went to jail i understand that, and im greatful tha i didnt. I now what i did was wrong and i deserve to get caught i never said that he was a punk and i was mad that he caught me. I respectfully took my ticket i apoligized to him for speeding thank you very much. So before your arrogant cop *** gets smart read a little first. I started this post to talk about my ticket and to hear other stories about other people not to whine about my ticket. Oh and another thing my uncle is a sherrif and hes a dick so yeah i know its a put on in most cases. You cant be a nice person all the time when your a cop cause then people will walk all over you but hey who am i to say im just a dumb loud crotch rocket rider.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:14 PM

yo dude, i support you, except most cops being dicks. It is a tough job, they deal with scum all day long, I don't think you would be such a peachy keen mood at the end of the day either.

. . . But anyways we can all relate with going wild on the streets. If a cager induced death wasn't so common, we would all be riding like maniacs. Why go 60 when you could be going 160?

o, and motorcycles are bad, mmmmkay

Old 04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd say if you have the money, try to get a lawyer. My friends got pulled in cars going 111 and 109 and they lawyered up. they got the charged dropped to 79 in a 65, speeding, and didn't even have to go to court. of course they had to pay a fine as well.

Old 04-07-2010, 10:36 PM

i talked to my lawyer today and he said he was going to try to get the wreckless driving taken off and the speed dropped down to 25 over and go to traffic school so well see how that goes i have to go to court april 20th at 1:00. thanks guys you give me hope lol

Old 04-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Banned

There ya go man. Completely worth it. The laywer will probably pay for himself both in reduced fines, and reduced insurance!

Old 04-09-2010, 10:20 PM

dude... you were cruising at 130.... damn... thats me speeding lol (sorry just gettincaught up)

Old 04-10-2010, 09:10 AM

Yea i was really CRUISING at 130 i had one hadon the throttle the other laying across the tank. Now a couple of miles back i was at about 160 so im glad he didnt clock me then lol. I just hope this guy can do something for me if not his *** aint getting paid.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:18 AM

Ok guys just a update for you. As you all know i got a lawyer for my case. I went to court yesterday and met up with my lawyer. We talked for a bit and it wasnt looking good. He said we were going to fast for the prosecuter to prosecute us LOL... So he said that he was going to have to reschedule for another day and different prosecuter. Well he ended up working something out. Which is why i got me a lawyer. Yall are going to be amazed. I didnt loose my license. All i had to pay was for my lawyer...150 bucks..... Then i had to pay my fine....100 bucks.... Then i had to pay court costs....148 bucks..... What they did is the pretty much dropped the speeding part. They actually said they merdged it with the wreckless driving. So i had to plea guilty to wreckless driving andi lost 4 points on my license. I still got 8 more so its good lol..... Just wanted to let everyone know how lucky i got haha

Old 04-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Default Nice

Good for you man cops go crazy for speeding bikes by me and they give us the run around in court. glad to hear you made out so well.

Quick Reply: soooo... i got a speeding ticket today its pretty bad LOL