CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

Jet brand?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not true for airfilter on the dynojet. The front of it says for stock filters or K&N filters. I'm running it with the K&N filter and the improvemnt is MONSTROUS!

Old 03-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That's from the installation pdf on their website. Perhaps they mean no running sans filter. Might call and check to be 100% certain. They're very responsive

Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DAMN KURO! About gave me a heart attack. lol

Ya ill be calling them in a few days when im ready to order and making sure. And CONGRATS on your bike you lucky dog you. I wish my wife would do that stuff. Instead she tells me to keep this one and fix it. lol

To cristopech12

Is your choke on? Do you notice a difference when you turn it on and off? If not your slide may be stuck and that could cause it to idle wierd.
and with a jet kit you are replacing the jets that are in your carbs. It will increase the power. Try getting your bike over 7k RPMs. Thats when my bike really picks up so it may just be you getting scared. Nothing to be ashamed of though. I constanly shift in higher RPMS. I normally keep it in the 8 range untill i get to 6th then i start backing down. lol

Old 03-26-2010, 02:48 AM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
That's from the installation pdf on their website. Perhaps they mean no running sans filter. Might call and check to be 100% certain. They're very responsive
I called DJ and they suggested the larger jets for the K&N, which I will be using.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by spicymeowmix
I called DJ and they suggested the larger jets for the K&N, which I will be using.
Well thank you very much! I dont even have to call now. lol I cant wait to get these freaking things.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:13 AM

hey guys I just ordered the factory pro config 30 for my 1994 F2 stunt bike and I was wondering if anyone has done the slide drilling? I was talking to a friend of mine and he said that I don't need to drill them out in that kit but it helps even out the midrange... any advice is appreciated.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
To cristopech12

Is your choke on? Do you notice a difference when you turn it on and off? If not your slide may be stuck and that could cause it to idle wierd.
and with a jet kit you are replacing the jets that are in your carbs. It will increase the power. Try getting your bike over 7k RPMs. Thats when my bike really picks up so it may just be you getting scared. Nothing to be ashamed of though. I constanly shift in higher RPMS. I normally keep it in the 8 range untill i get to 6th then i start backing down. lol
thanks for answer me. my choke is off always, i use the choke only in extremely case, because when i use it the carbs drown with gas, i'm saving money to get a jet kit, and today in the morning can i get 7.5k rpms as i said i guess it's my beginner fear, because the beast had a lot of power. can you explain what is "slide"?.

Cris

Old 03-26-2010, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by cristopech12
thanks for answer me. my choke is off always, i use the choke only in extremely case, because when i use it the carbs drown with gas, i'm saving money to get a jet kit, and today in the morning can i get 7.5k rpms as i said i guess it's my beginner fear, because the beast had a lot of power. can you explain what is "slide"?.

Cris
When you open your choke it pulls a cable that is attached to a slide. When this slide is pulled it opens something up in the carbs that allows more fuel or air in and allows your bike to start while its cold.

Ya i knew your bike would do it. Once these start to get up around 6-7rpms is when the really begin to haul a$$. Youll get used to it. Im going to be rejetting my bike shortly after i get them and plan on making a walkthrough so others like yourself can use it.

COMING SOON. How to jet your bicycle. lol