CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

got hit today

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got hit today

title says it all jackass pulled out in front of me i swerved to avoid him and the *** swerved the same way i ended up kinda ricocheying off him. damn legs in a cast now. bike faired pretty good. right fairings got a couple dings and rear set snaped off but all in all iam grateful i survived. that **** was terrifying.post some pics tommorow.

p.s. if anyone has that right rear set(foot peg bracket)layin around hit me up.

Old 08-15-2008, 11:36 PM
Default RE: got hit today

God damn. Glad to hear your okay. I seriously hate stupid *** drivers that don't even deserve to have a license, let alone a vehicle. I might have a right rear set. I'll let you know.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:31 AM

Although you came out with just a cast we are not putting you in a casket. Thank God you survived...Now hurry up and heal up so you can get back to doin what you love most like me think about doing it on the track better atmosphere and less likely to get really hurt...

Old 08-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear your misfortune! Sucks anytime someone gets into a wreck. Hope you recover fully and get back on that baby soon.
RB

Old 08-16-2008, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: FNQuickF2

Sorry to hear your misfortune! Sucks anytime someone gets into a wreck. Hope you recover fully and get back on that baby soon.
RB
yeah me to. iam done bein pist off about it though i mean if it had went down anyother way i woulda been done what happened was i was going around a curve about 4 miles from my house on my way home from work and apperently the guy never saw (doubt he was looking cuz he had bout 300 yards he coulda seen me comin)me comin he pulled outa his drive way which was on the right side of the road he was going into the right lane which i was in so he sees me at the last minute swerves to avoid me but it just happens to be the same way iam swerving to avoid him so while iam trying to get around him on the left he swerves right into me! knocks the **** outta the right side of my bike and my leg. speed limit is 60 admit i was prbly doin round 70 but i saw him sitn there i actually though maybe i shuld slow down be we were within clear vision way before i got near him i figured he was just letin me cruise past. then at the last minute he desides to go for it. like i said though if he had been turned alittle more i woulda hit head on instead of grindin down the side of his car. so all in all i feel grateful to be kickin. it wont be long ill be back on her but for now ill consentrate on fixing her up. so if antone knows a good deal on the right rear set let me know i thought about welding it but i dont know if id trust that ****. new ones are pretty ourageous but i gotta do what i gotta do cant let alittle bad luck ruin my baby.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:22 PM

Damn bra! Glad your still kickin. Hope you get back on the road soon. Let me know if I can help out. Cr@cker

Old 08-17-2008, 08:34 PM

glad to hear you are okay and that your bike isn't in too bad of condition.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:57 PM

now that me and my bike are both outta action for awhile all this free time is starting to suck then it came to me what can i do in the mean time?.......................
MAKE IT FASTER MWAHAHA. to be continued...............

p.s. ive looked round ebay and all they got are 300$ racing sets anyone know where i can get one for a decent price?