pulled over once again!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pulled over once again!!!!

O.k. fellas so I was riding the other night, but for some reason that ride just didn't feel right...
my stomach was shaky so I decided to end the night at about 10:00 pm. As I get in the highway, I was hammering on the bike but the more I thought about it speedin, the more I felt weird so I slowed down.

I was doing 70mph and that was a suv right on my a$$, so close that not even a car could fit in between... I was getting anoyed, but as soon as I decided to look back at the SUV, a freakin statee out of nowhere swerves right in between me and the Suv.
This scared the crap out of me, All I was thinkin was either gas it or pull over and due the right thing. As it turned out I pull over because I figured it would benefit me more!!!
The reason why I got pulled over was because of my license plate (due to inclination)the statee said that the license plate has to be seen from 60ft away(he could only see it from 5ft
However He bent the crap of my license plate and messed up one of my mods.[:'(]

I was sheit scared because one more ticket and I lose my license, but this was the best experienced that I ever had with a statee. After checking my license and reg. we just stood there as he checked the bike and talked to me about the mods on the bike, how he liked them.
than as he lets me go with no ticket. Also He tells me to take it easy on the next highway.
Come to find out on the next highway there was 5 statee traps.

Just wanted to share my experience with you guys...
A lot of people say you should just gas it when you see one, but just so you guys know(not to offend anyone)
sometimes doin the right thing can benefit you even more.

Thanks for reading my experience...

Old 10-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Default RE: pulled over once again!!!!

I WHEELIED in front of a city cop on Friday Boca Raton. The cop pulled up next of me ..... scolded me then told me to enjoy the bike but no in traffic Yea !!!!!!! Thats what you get over 40

Old 10-02-2006, 04:25 AM

I wish we had cops like that were i stay.

Old 10-02-2006, 09:32 AM

Yeah me too!! If I were to get caught doing a wheelie here..My licence will be revoked!!