Hey

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey

I am new to this forum, used to own a honda but now own a kawasaki, but have a hole ton of stock bike parts for my old 07cbr1000rr so here you guys go.

A lot of misc, things off bikes...
honda parts off a 07cbr1000rr

Keep in mind all the honda parts will fit 05-07cbr1000rr's.
*Front fender- red/mint $obo+shipping
*Stator cover/engine cover- mint $obo+shipping
*Hugger and chain guard- mint $obo+shipping
*Stock tail light- mint $obo+shipping
*Stock exhaust-used for 2000miles/ no mid-pipe $obo+shipping
*2 Rear fenders, 1 has fender eliminator kit $obo+shipping
*Smoked hotbodies windscreen $obo+shipping

Last thing on this sale is my used shoei Helmet. It was bought for $479.99 in 2007, and has been my track helmet. It has some scratchs of course, and the little lever on the shield I took off. At best I want $130+shipping, comes with clear shield and mirror blue to match. It is a medium helmet also.

Sorry for no pictures on the parts but I'm at work right now, pm and I will try also tomorrow to have pictures of everything.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2009, 01:41 AM
June 2009 ROTM

https://cbrforum.com/forum/announcement.php?f=24&a=8

Every one of your other 3 posts so far has been full of sh*t so why would anyone assume this one is any different.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:15 AM
Default yeah

I'm not on here to be buddy, buddy with everyone, thats what forums are here for, for PEOPLES OPINIONS. If every time you dont like something do you flip out about it, maybe you but I dont. I was just helping out a guy with a answer for the stupid power commander thing and yes I know a 06 will never have a pcV thats common sense guy. I work at a dealership in parts so get on my level, I build bikes for a living. All I wanted to do is jump ship and sell some left over parts off my 07 I had. But what ever go get your panties in a bunch over nothing. I will say this to any administrator for this site, I'm a senior member on a couple differnet forum sites and by far this is the worst site I have come across for hospitality. But to anyone wanting some parts please feel free to pm, to the guy ragging on all my posts please stay off my thread or find something better to do LOL. Could really care less, its the net...

Old 07-15-2009, 05:10 AM
June 2009 ROTM

Originally Posted by abprep07
But to anyone wanting some parts please feel free to pm, to the guy ragging on all my posts please stay off my thread or find something better to do LOL.
It's not just that I don't like you...
Maybe you should actually read the link I sent you, its the rules for selling on this forum. They are for the protection of members from scammers, which for all we know you are.

I'm a senior member on a couple differnet forum sites and by far this is the worst site I have come across for hospitality
LOL what did you expect coming on a HONDA forum and talking trash about Hondas in your second and third posts here, and calling my replies stupid because I didn't mention PCV for a guys 2006 bike...

I was just helping out a guy with a answer for the stupid power commander thing and yes I know a 06 will never have a pcV thats common sense guy.
So you didn't bring up PC5 in this thread: https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000rr-13/2006-1000rr-slip-questions-96696/

Last edited by WhiteKnite; 07-15-2009 at 05:47 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:55 AM
Default hey

I did think something you said was stupid, the google thing, I tell the truth and if you cant take it oh well. Its the net, I'm sure there have been worse people here then me haha. I truthfully just wanted to jump ship for a second and see how the honda's doing ect over here at this site, and no I'm no scam you can see the same post on zx10r.net for the parts, there are just less people with honda's over there you know!!!