Corbin or Sargent

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Corbin or Sargent

ORIGINAL: guyomatic

But how often does anyone really do that?

R.
Are you kidding me? I ride most of the time with my thigh on the seat. I admit, I might have a bit of an exaggerated stance in some corners, but still, it works for me. Though, I live in Germany, so the roads are definitely more twisted than in the states... causing me to spend most of my time pegged out in 3rd gear on my yzf600. (my 1krr gets here in about a month. shipping it from seattle)

Old 07-24-2006, 05:20 PM

Just lettin ya'll know that I finally got my Sargent seat in after 2 weeks of production.

Man this thing right out of the box (not installted) was perfect. I got the CarbonFX stitching on the seat and to tell you the truth. Just pushing on the padding makes you wanna use it as a pillow.

Like i was saying before. The stock seat on my 2006 1000RR pushes you forward and heats up after a good 30 minutes of riding..

Well...I installed the seat and bam, instantly I'm sitting far far back in the seat and trying to scoot forward was not an option. It does from low in back to high in front instead of the other way around on the stock seat.

This seat is worth every penny. I can post pics if anyone wants to see it.

And yes. the 2004-2006 seat fitment is all the same.

Cheers.

Adam

***Now just an FYI. This seat is a bit higher and you will notice about a half inch difference on your stancing when your feet are mounted on the ground and the bike is straight up. But if your 6'2 + like myself it doesnt affect me like it will to some.

Old 07-24-2006, 05:36 PM

ORIGINAL: silentsamurai

Just lettin ya'll know that I finally got my Sargent seat in after 2 weeks of production.

Man this thing right out of the box (not installted) was perfect. I got the CarbonFX stitching on the seat and to tell you the truth. Just pushing on the padding makes you wanna use it as a pillow.

Like i was saying before. The stock seat on my 2006 1000RR pushes you forward and heats up after a good 30 minutes of riding..

Well...I installed the seat and bam, instantly I'm sitting far far back in the seat and trying to scoot forward was not an option. It does from low in back to high in front instead of the other way around on the stock seat.

This seat is worth every penny. I can post pics if anyone wants to see it.

And yes. the 2004-2006 seat fitment is all the same.

Cheers.

Adam

***Now just an FYI. This seat is a bit higher and you will notice about a half inch difference on your stancing when your feet are mounted on the ground and the bike is straight up. But if your 6'2 + like myself it doesnt affect me like it will to some.
yeah..I would like to see 'em. Please post some pics.

Thanks!

Old 07-24-2006, 05:48 PM

Thought so