CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR 1000RR (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000rr-13/)
-   -   calling hotbodies exhaust owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000rr-13/calling-hotbodies-exhaust-owners-35777/)

cali kush 06-12-2007 04:03 PM

RE: calling hotbodies exhaust owners

Don't worry bboi. Just buy what ya wan't and who cares what someone else thinks. If it looks good to you get it...it's your $$$ & if it melts something then live & learn. Life is to short to worry about 10 hp he isn't gonna use cause he spends too much time in a forum instead of on the track. Not everyone can get "the best of the best." or even use it to it's potential.

p.s. yeah first post, just had to throw in my 2 cents.

_Jay_ 06-12-2007 05:47 PM

Loud does equal better. Look at all those kids with the coffee cans on the back of their imports![sm=icon_rock.gif]

tpgpz 06-12-2007 06:31 PM

Loud does equal better??? Oh my God!! So does it make it faster too?!?! I guess I will just cut the Suzuki sponsered can off (that was already on it when I got it, by the way) and run a straight pipe!! Maybe I can qualify for MotoGP then!!

I knew he was going to hack on the RS-5...it is not long for this world man. A real pipe will be replacing it soon. I just haven't decided what I want yet. I actually have an HRC exhaust from an AMA bike...so if you want loud and fast...I got it...just seems like too much for riding back and forth to work.

bboi, you may want to relax a bit. Life is too short. I think if you really read these posts, they are just getting under your skin...

We all loveour Honda's and we want to make them unique...So let's just all get along and sing Kumbaya together...some just a little louder than others....:D and then there are some that will have meltedplastic dripping from their bikes butt hole!

bboi 06-12-2007 06:41 PM

Dude trust me Im not gettin worked up by this computer stuff. Just cause I make a post doesnt mean it aggrevates me. I just feel like layin out a reply. Im not givin you mess bout ya pipe. Do what you want with ya bike thats what makes it you. I mean if I was to give you **** bout anything it be the NOS anyways LOL nah Im messin with you man. LOL The funniest thing about it is I dont even have the hotbodies on my bike( DO HAVE ONE FOR SALE THOU) I just trip on you guys who call everyone "squids". Its like highschool online LOL

tpgpz 06-12-2007 07:27 PM

That's cool man! No problem here.

Now why would you go after the NOS??....You should see the look on Suzuki guys when I walk away at 160...it is very addictive....;)

bboi 06-12-2007 07:40 PM

You have to have NOS to do that? LOL

gassarvet 06-12-2007 07:51 PM

ORIGINAL: baxsom

ORIGINAL: monty1krr

Ok so your the first person that I've heard that thinks it sounds like sh!t. So race bikes sound like sh!t to you? And how many more ponies do you think your pipe makes if any. If you dont like it thats fine but what make you the authority on pipes. I'm wondering if I should have talked to you before shopping for a pipe I dont like being a "squid".
the hotbodies in no way shape or form sounds like a race bike
and i have never said it sounded bad because i figured i didnt need to
my pipe netted 10 rwhp from the baseline to the custom map
to ask a stupid question like that proves you are a squid because someone who acutally knew bikes would know how much hp there bike started with and ended with if nothing else for matter of "because"

squids buy stuff that either sounds or looks "cool" just for the poser points not for any performance gains. yes the hotbodies sounds like ass but if it gave anywhere near the performance increase of a sato or an arata id swap the ugly ass retarded thing into my bike in a heartbeat.

look at it this way
in ama, wsb etc i have never seen a hotbodies but i do see Arata (known as Striker) and Sato not to mention arrow as well

10hp how much is that when your bike looks like yo've shuved a fat metal thingy up it's arse????

tpgpz 06-12-2007 11:51 PM

don't have to have it...but it is a lot of fun!!

bboi 06-13-2007 12:24 AM

Yea I bet, I thought bout it for a sec but thats bout it. LOL I mean if you like it thats cool. I would maybe do it if I could hide the bottle. that an if it didnt put such a strain on my engine.

menefreghista 06-13-2007 04:09 PM

ORIGINAL: TX Repsol

ORIGINAL: gassarvet

Yopu are not to smart!!!!!!!!
That's classic right there.
well he's probably Swedish