CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR 1000RR (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000rr-13/)
-   -   calling hotbodies exhaust owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000rr-13/calling-hotbodies-exhaust-owners-35777/)

_Jay_ 06-11-2007 11:34 AM

RE: calling hotbodies exhaust owners

The exhaust looks nice but the concept is retarded.

Oh and sup Sapan :D

gassarvet 06-11-2007 03:00 PM

Yopu are not to smart!!!!!!!!

TX Repsol 06-11-2007 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: gassarvet

Yopu are not to smart!!!!!!!!
That's classic right there.

monty1krr 06-11-2007 07:35 PM

Ok so your the first person that I've heard that thinks it sounds like sh!t. So race bikes sound like sh!t to you? And how many more ponies do you think your pipe makes if any. If you dont like it thats fine but what make you the authority on pipes. I'm wondering if I should have talked to you before shopping for a pipe I dont like being a "squid".

baxsom 06-11-2007 09:20 PM

ORIGINAL: monty1krr

Ok so your the first person that I've heard that thinks it sounds like sh!t. So race bikes sound like sh!t to you? And how many more ponies do you think your pipe makes if any. If you dont like it thats fine but what make you the authority on pipes. I'm wondering if I should have talked to you before shopping for a pipe I dont like being a "squid".
the hotbodies in no way shape or form sounds like a race bike
and i have never said it sounded bad because i figured i didnt need to
my pipe netted 10 rwhp from the baseline to the custom map
to ask a stupid question like that proves you are a squid because someone who acutally knew bikes would know how much hp there bike started with and ended with if nothing else for matter of "because"

squids buy stuff that either sounds or looks "cool" just for the poser points not for any performance gains. yes the hotbodies sounds like ass but if it gave anywhere near the performance increase of a sato or an arata id swap the ugly ass retarded thing into my bike in a heartbeat.

look at it this way
in ama, wsb etc i have never seen a hotbodies but i do see Arata (known as Striker) and Sato not to mention arrow as well

bboi 06-11-2007 10:47 PM

ORIGINAL: baxsom

ORIGINAL: monty1krr

the hotbodies in no way shape or form sounds like a race bike
and i have never said it sounded bad because i figured i didnt need to
my pipe netted 10 rwhp from the baseline to the custom map
to ask a stupid question like that proves you are a squid because someone who acutally knew bikes would know how much hp there bike started with and ended with if nothing else for matter of "because"

squids buy stuff that either sounds or looks "cool" just for the poser points not for any performance gains. yes the hotbodies sounds like ass but if it gave anywhere near the performance increase of a sato or an arata id swap the ugly ass retarded thing into my bike in a heartbeat.

look at it this way
in ama, wsb etc i have never seen a hotbodies but i do see Arata (known as Striker) and Sato not to mention arrow as well

Give it up dude. You'll never be Nicky Haden. You talk about people being squids cause they buy stuff that they like? If anything I believe you would be this "squid" character you talk bout, cause you buy something that cost alot to add HP. HP that you will never use. If you was that guy out there using all the HP of your bike it wouldnt be on the street it would be on the track, beside Hayden an Rossi. So get over tellin people what they can get an buy some more hp that you'll never use.

baxsom 06-11-2007 11:48 PM

so what you are saying is that its ok to spend money on something that does absolutly nothing for you but its not ok to buy something that actually gives you a return. spoken like a true squid. thats like paying for a blow job and having the hooker read you a bedtime story instead. can i help it if i dont like seeing people waste their money on pointless, useless crap that doesnt do anything for them other than melt the plastic under their seat

it is a matter of quality. these pieces of **** pipes that only cost a few hundred bucks can never compare to the true works of art.
the welds look like they were done by a blind monkey and the pipe itself sometimes doesnt even fit right.

might as well keep it stock and save the money on something better like rim tape, or those valve stem dust caps that light up when they spin. i bet your civic has an autozone muffler back that sounds like a chain saw too

as far as hayden goes, better find someone else to compare to because he is the biggest poser squid of them all
guy gets lucky one year when everyone else crashes out and all of the sudden he is doing bling poser ads for alpinestar. please though go over to 1000rr.net and ask about hotbodies to people who are actually fast enough to qualifiy for AMA races and see what they think dont take my word for it

bboi 06-12-2007 12:08 AM

Is it your money those guys are spendin?....waitin for it....waintin for it.....then shut the hell up

tpgpz 06-12-2007 02:39 PM

spoken like a true squid. thats like paying for a blow job and having the hooker read you a bedtime story instead.
might as well keep it stock and save the money on something better like rim tape, or those valve stem dust caps that light up when they spin.

i bet your civic has an autozone muffler back that sounds like a chain saw too

Now that is funny!! You must have nailed it because bboi's response is pathetic!!

LOUD DOES NOT EQUAL FAST OR COOL!! Just ask a Harley!!

bboi 06-12-2007 03:22 PM

ORIGINAL: tpgpz

spoken like a true squid. thats like paying for a blow job and having the hooker read you a bedtime story instead.
might as well keep it stock and save the money on something better like rim tape, or those valve stem dust caps that light up when they spin.

i bet your civic has an autozone muffler back that sounds like a chain saw too

Now that is funny!! You must have nailed it because bboi's response is pathetic!!

LOUD DOES NOT EQUAL FAST OR COOL!! Just ask a Harley!!

Hey this is comin from a guy who has a suzuki sponsored pipe on his bike. I mean neither one of ya have room to talk bout what someone spends their money on.