another wheelie question?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: another wheelie question?

No problem. Got one more tip 4 u tho...dont give it to much gas in first while clutchin it up. She will wanna do a flip on u. Kinda learned that the hard way last saturday night. I was goin bout 15mph and decided to clutch one up and i accidently bounced the tack and then all i know is that my bike is thrashed and so is my leg. O well...thats what i get for bein stupid i guess. Had to fall eventually from what ive been hearin. Now i just gotta fix her up and get on her again....just gonna take a min 2 do.

P.S. Wear a helmet...road rash in corner of ur mouth is a biatch!

Old 08-31-2006, 09:57 PM

Dude that sucks
sorry to hear that.

Did you break your leg?
hope not... how much damage did you get on your bike?

Old 09-01-2006, 11:51 AM

No i didnt break my leg fortunately. Mighta messed up my knee a bit tho cause i landed on right on my right one...waitin to get an mri done. As far as the bike...its fooked. All the fairings need to be replaced, the clutch lever, shifter, countless other lil things. Fortunately i have a couple things allready that i had ordered cause i was replacin a lot of crap on it. I think im gonna turn in my tag and cancel my insurance and fix it up myself and pay the bike off b4 i get her on the road again...just a lil to expensive to b messin round doin stunts on this bike. Gonna wait to do stunts when i get another smaller crap bike that is allready banged up. Though it is gonna b fun to fix her up.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:43 PM

Doing wheelies without a helmet?

Old 09-01-2006, 03:51 PM

Yes without a helmet...i know ive heard it from every body including myself 100 times allready...very stupid. Very very stupid. I was lucky that i was only going 15-25 mph when this happened and didnt hit my head to hard and just scraped it up a lil. I could have easily died if the bike woulda came down on my head instead of my back. When i first got this bike i had said that i would never go fast on it...then after i went 150 i said ok but no wheelies. I thought i would have been able to control myself but i should have known that i am somewhat of a thrill seeker and i like to push the envelope whenever possible. The good thing about what had happened is that i did learn my lesson and im fortunate enough to just have some road rash and a bum knee for a couple weeks...it could have been much worse. I know that i will not b doing stupid ****e out in the street again. Of course i would like to still know how to stunt a bike but if that happens im gonna buy a POS and stick to the parkin lot and def wear all my gear (im thinkin of buyin some leather pants cause them jeans didnt do ****e for protection). I know i made a squid mistake but it happened and all i can do is move on wit it. Whatever dont kill u makes u stronger in my book.