CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR 1000F "Hurricane" (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000f-hurricane-38/)
-   -   What have you done to your CBR 1000f today? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-1000f-hurricane-38/what-have-you-done-your-cbr-1000f-today-95456/)

petripet 03-28-2011 12:33 PM

so bloody jealous...there're still 2 much snow on the roads in western Finland...aaargh!!! Ride carefully u lucky-ones :icon_doh: -can't wait to get my 1000F out of the garage.

hawkwind 03-28-2011 02:09 PM

Gave her a damn good thrashing around the country lanes, nice to be able to lean her over again with confidence, can't wait for lighter mornings and longer evenings :icon_hyper:

Dadarob 03-28-2011 02:13 PM

:icon_sultan:CONGRATULATIONS
:icon_sultan: SPROCK
:icon_sultan:YOU ARE OUR
:icon_sultan: 1000 th
:icon_sultan:post on this thread

I wondered who would get it.

A Little bit over the top do you think ?

outlawfox13 03-28-2011 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sprock (Post 1031470)
Shinko's eh Fox .......... do give us a report on how they are.

Yes I got shinko's LOL. I have reaserched them, and many riders are saying that they are pretty good rubber, plus they last! Which is why I got them since this will be my commuter veh. I was sold when I found a Hayabusa site and riders on there were using them and giving great reviews. I will post a lil thread on them when I get them mounted.

shakey 03-28-2011 05:55 PM

All back together now! New indicators wired in, throttle cables / brake lines / electrics all re-routed!

Need to book an MOT test tomorrow!

GULP!!!!

:o

Sprock 03-28-2011 06:40 PM

No worries Shakey ........... she'll pass with flying colours :D ...after all that work and
attention she got .

1000th post never even noticed ......... better let Trout know about it ...he gets very
jealous with stats like that.

Anyhow threw a good few ounces of SeaFoam into my tank this evening and took
her down the highway (I 95) to Portsmouth NH and back to York

Oooouuuuuueeeeee she's purring like a kitten had to keep an eye on the "clock" as the
needle was getting well past midnight ........if yez know what I mean ;) :D :D

Bio248 03-29-2011 08:49 AM

i put mine on the charger a couple weeks back finally. still way too cold for me to get out as i dont think riding in a winter coat is enjoyable.

i also need some new tires before she gets out for the season, but the insurance is all paid up and im ready to stop putting so many miles on my car. someone loan me tire money. i won't pay you back. :)

Sprock 03-29-2011 10:35 AM

Tires on a budget :) ;) LINK

outlawfox13 03-29-2011 11:19 AM

got my shinkos for 141.98 shipped from here Shopping Cart | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Picked up some new grips yesterday some type of gel grip from itly or somthing, got the tire spoons in and my new battery. It has been on the charger since 1800 last night(how many volts does it need to be before i put it on my bike???). Should be good to go soon, but I threw my back out doing the valve adjust on sunday. So percocet and valume for me.

Sprock 03-29-2011 03:17 PM

Shopping cart is empty.......... which Shinkos did ya get ?