CBR 1000F "Hurricane" 1987-1996 CBR 1000F

What do 1000F owners like to drink?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do 1000F owners like to drink?

Pete whats that you said 70%
Its like water Here you can get the purest alcohol in world, the 98% [&:] alc/vol
OK its pretty extreme, but you can easily go to random shop and buy 80% alc/vol vodka like the one in picture. And i have seen it drunk directly from bottle[8D] Although its a problem to take it with you when traveling with plane, it takes a long explanations to tell that it is for drinking not to blow up the plane
I must admit tough that the strongest alcohol i have tried is 60% Stroh
About beers, they are pretty much same here as in SA

[IMG]local://upfiles/14067/D7009B0275474807996FB0A8727ED724.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-15-2009, 04:28 PM

Kaska, it was Saku. Pretty good, I thought.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I lived in England I drank real ales like Old Peculiar and Tanglefoot. We used to go to a real ale pub in Rotherwick where they had a good range, with a guest beer every now and then...nice ride out there too!!
Now though I like a Coopers SparklingAle (5.8%) or a Boags Premium Lager if it's hot (the weather, not the beer!)and I feel like a few.
My staple is Coopers home brew. Good stuff and very inexpensive.

Beer is good!

Dave.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:51 PM

has some caribbean rum this weekend and the 3 of us went through 4 bottles in like 3 hours and damn we paid the price!!!!! f**k that was some good stuff!!!!!!

kicked back some gunness this weekend.

Old 01-18-2009, 12:22 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I kicked a big bottle of parrot bay one time on. Big mistake. Wish I would have gotten sick, but no dice. Hangover from hell... I don't even like the smell of that stuff now.

Used to be, I would drink anything that was suggested (or cheap). Especially in college. I've tried just about all of it.
ThenI got a little more picky. I like chocolate stouts a lot (gotta thank my bro in law for the couple mixed cases for christmas..)
I've gotten into founders, brooklyn, and I love stone...
Regular old days, though, I drink miller lite if I'm gonna be driving. Also coors original.

As far as hard stuff...I love a good long island, dark rum and coke (myers mostly), capt and coke. (Used to drink at least a handle of capt a week.) Also was on a black velvet kick for while. Used to drink a hell of a lot of Jagermeister(sp?), too. Oh, and I like a good white russian.
"got any creamer?"...

Don't drink hardly at all any more, though. Just lots of coffee and Mt. Dew. Not sure why I don't. Always figured I'd be a hardcore alcoholic because I loved it so much, then just grew out of it, I guess. Work too much, can't afford to be groggy...

Old 01-24-2009, 01:36 AM

Wow...out of all the places, I would have guessed that to be and "alcohlic", it would be ouside of Canada. Our liquer prices are adjusted to "discourage" (sp?) drinking. So in essence, you have to work in Canada to be an alcoholic, while in the US (very cheap alcohol prices), you can do it on walfare (1.74L of, cheap vodka or whiskey, is under $10). In the mean time, same size liquer in around $55 CDN. ............... The Canadian $ was 1:1 in the summer and at worst (now), 1:3. Go figure!

We used to have a $1/ beer, in Ontario, till about a few weeks ago. It was raised by $1.6/ case of 24, to dicourage excessive drinking.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:39 PM

I prefere beer just for warming up , and after .... everystaf with more than 40 deg. alkh.
Long live & drive safely , but not tonight

Old 03-23-2009, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Imo000
Did you know that the county that they make JD is a dry county?
I opened this thread and scrolled down to the bottom of page one, not realizing there were four pages to follow. But anyway, Imo000, (and I assume by JD you meant JB or Jim Beam) are you sure of that? Read the Wikipedia "History" entry for Clermont, KY here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clermont,_Kentucky
Also, Frankfort, Ky, as listed on the bottle, is located in Franklin County, also "wet". See here- http://www.abc.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6...yMap012009.pdf And, yes, I've got too much time on my hands.

Old 03-23-2009, 03:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think they mean Jack Daniels, same sort of stuff Paco

Quick Reply: What do 1000F owners like to drink?