Aftermarket Discuss aftermarket upgrades to your CBR here.

** Bad Experience with Business

Old 08-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ** Bad Experience with Business

On 20 July I purchased my new QA Chain and Sprocket kit, pd for it on line and all. Paid for the 2 day S/H. Thought I would have it for the weekend right !
DEAD Wrong, if anyone is t5hinking about doing business with Kiernan Racing in NJ, think long and Hard and ask yourself " Do I Feel Lucky ?". It's 14 days and still no kit. I e-mailed them 4 times before they responded that it was on Back Order. They asked me if they could get it to me by Wed if I still wanted it, I replied " Yes ". They never e-mailed me back to say OK we ordered it or Go to Hell or anything. They have no Telephone number on their site so this morning I got on my Net Detective site, punched in their address and got the phone number. I left them an message and my telephone number to contact me and told them I would not recommend them to any of my fellow forums members.
They called me about 15 minutes after I left that message and told me they had computer problems and about 1 minute of Blaaah Blaaah. I was told I would get the parts today, well today is over and No parts.
It's up to all of us to watch over businesses like this and clean them up. Let other members know of problems with businesses.
Almost $200 for parts that I could have ordered from sirlimpzalot and had it by now.
Sirlimpzalot, sorry I ddint get back to you on the chain, but I couldnt make a decission until I got ahold of them, already had the funds tied up.
Thanks for your help and next time I will get with you first for any parts.

Anyway beware of the Pss Poor Service received by Kiernan Racing out of NJ.

Old 08-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Default RE: ** Bad Experience with Business

micheal's cycles in new port richey florida definitely bad business i bought my 93 f2 from him and we agreed to have it painted white when i came to pick it up no bike there. the previous owner came and got it and the *** hole actually gave it back to the kid i called the cops kid came back w/ the bike come to find out the money i gave the guy went to paying his rent and since i had a payment receipt the police said he had to give me the bike. i took the bike home w/ no plastics 4 months later i actualy got the parts back from him come to find out he screwed the painter out of money as well. apparently many other people have had similar dealings w/ him DO NOT GO TO MICHEAL'S CYCLES

Old 08-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Default RE: ** Bad Experience with Business

I know have in stock a 520 CONVERSION for a F2..if anyone is interested. I ordered it when you said you were gonna call...no problem I will sell it to some one else I am sure