600 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 600 models.

Power Commander map needed (or more info)

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 01:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Commander map needed (or more info)

I have an 04 600rr with a Micron slip-on, and a K&N filter. I recently installed a PowerCommander and when I went hunting for a map, I only found them for the slip-on with a stock filter.

Does anyone have a map for the slip-on and filter

OR

Does anyone know enough about this to say the map for the slip-on/stock filter is good enough or really close to the one for a K&N filter?

Any more information, or sites with maps besides the Power Commander site would be appreciated. All of my searches thus far of this forum and the internet turned up nothing useful so if you are smarter than me please help! Thanks!

Old 07-31-2006, 02:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Power Commander map needed (or more info)

So....no one knows about Power Commanders or something?

After about 1 1/2 weeks of running the map for the stock filter and Micron slip-on, my bike seems to run like junk compared to the stock map so I am going back to it tomorrow and staying that way until I get it dyno'd or until someone can possibly be kind enough to point me in the right direction.

Seriously....nobody knows anything about these or a good place to learn more about them or find more maps than the Power Commander site offers? Doesn't anyone else put these on and dyno their bikes or am I the first person in history to think of this kind of thing? I would really like to know because I will be putting as much information as I can get on my personal website with everything I learned about my bike as soon as I get the time to post it and it would be nice to have a portion on this subject. Thanks!