1000 Modifications This section is specifically for questions and advice pertaining to mods of the current 1000 models.

PowerCommander map

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PowerCommander map

Hey guys....im back after a looooooong hiatus....and with a question..... ;-)

ive done some recent mods to my bike and im sure the standard Dynojet map that i am using is off...i can feel it....im getting the bike dynotuned but they couldnt fit me in till middle of april...so im the meantime, does anyone have or tell me where to get a map closer tailored to what i have....i currently have the generic P/C map from Dynojet for a stock bike with a yosh slip on installed..

heres what ive done

BCM Air filters(RACE)
Flapper Mod
Yosh RS-5 Slip On

Also, do any of you currently use the acceleration pump feature...if so, at what setting for what type of riding...

thanks guys....

oh...if anyone is a myspacer...hit me up at http://www.myspace.com/wolfpackgrad98 .....and if anyone is local to the NC triad...hit me up and lets go ride

Old 03-31-2007, 01:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PowerCommander map

http://www.1000rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=8937
check out this thread. tons of maps on there. im running resusit8u's map currently. but im about to try out hayabusakiller's map and trikhead map soon. ill also try out the accellerator feature, but i want to try just the map alone at first. i have about 5 various maps for an arata s/o/akro/sato, bmc race filters, flapper, pair mods.
dave