West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Superbike Nation. WTF. Anyone know what's up?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Superbike Nation. WTF. Anyone know what's up?

I heard SBN was a good shop so I decided to drop off my bike for a new chain + sprockets and some minor body work. They said my bike would be all ready by last Thursday 3/26 and that I could come in and pick it up on that day. Last Thursday I decided I should give them a call before I went to go pick up my bike so I rang them up, but for the whole day they wouldn't pick up for some reason. Day off? Whatever..oh well.

So I decide to call on Friday. It was supposed to be done the day before so surely, it would have been ready by Friday. When I call, they say that there was a little delay so I'd have to wait until next Tuesday. Okay..that's fine, but it would have been nice if they had called to let me know...

So I'm all ready to pick up my baby on Tuesday and I call again before I go pick her up. They say they don't know if my bike is done. Wtf how do you not know? It was supposed to be done 5 days ago... They said they'd check and call me back right away. So I wait...and wait...and then wait some more. No call. So I decide to call them back, but again no one picks up for the rest of the day. wtf?

So I try again the next day, Wednesday, and ask if my bike is ready. They say they'd have to check and that they'd call again within 30 minutes. Uh..okay sure. I wait.. and no call back... Again... So I call them back and ask if they had checked and they say "oh ya..it'll be done by 10AM Thursday morning" (today) so I say okay..but it would have been nice if you could have called back to let me know.

So today is Thursday and I'm definitely ready to go pick up my bike. I call at around 12 and ask if the bike is done and they say that my fairings aren't even picked up yet and that they'd call me back when they arrive at the shop. WTF! It was supposed to be done last week! and the guy even said it would be done by 10AM TODAY. Oh jeez.

I don't really care much about the delays...It just really annoys me that they NEVER EVER EVER call me back or notify me of any changes or just update me on ANY news whatsoever. I always have to call them and usually just get a reply of "I don't know or I'll call you back" (which...they never do). So right now I'm still awaiting a "call back" from them. Which will most likely never come. And then I will end up having to call them back tomorrow...and then the day after...and so on and so forth. I haven't seen my bike for a month now...I really really miss her and I haven't been able to ride in so long! Sigh..