Riding Gear Questions and reviews about jackets, helmets, gloves, etc.

Pants for rocket nation jacket?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pants for rocket nation jacket?

does anyone have a rocket nation jacket? if so what pants do you use with it? I was interested in the speedmaster 5.0 pants, but newenough.com is on backorder so I thought I would ask on here and see if anyone uses anything else with this jacket... I didnt like how the color was off between the pants and the jacket

Old 03-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Default RE: Pants for rocket nation jacket?

If they don't make specific pants, any leather pants JR makes within +-2 sizes (aka jacket 46, pants can be 44, 46, or 48) can be used as long as the jacket has a zipper on the bottom. I have a JR suit (blaster maybe?) and I use a JR supermoto jacket that is +2 on the pants. Works fine. Choose a pair and run with it. You'll be fine. This is my experience. If someone knows otherwise from experience, please correct me.

Old 03-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Default RE: Pants for rocket nation jacket?

my 2 cents, get a tecknic suit from new enough, or motorcyclecloseout.com they have one or two piece suits cheaper then the speed master 5.0 pants. i just got a one piece suit from mc closeout shipped for 325. it fits nice, andis a good heavy suit. i have jackets i wear with pants and it is 10" on the pants to jacket not 2" if you wear a size 50 jacket like i do it will zip to a size 38-40 pants. at least mine are that way? i have a tecknic chicane jacket size 50 that zips to a size 38 pant fine. but as said above most any jr pant will fit if the zippers are both full or the 8 inch rear zippers will match up. the blaster pants are priced more reasonable then the 5.0 pants and should fit.