Track Days & Riding Schools This section is for the announcement of open track days and educational riding school events.

Track Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 11:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track Schedule

I dont know how many if any people we have here from the midwest, but let me post up a very good track provider in the midwest if anyone is looking for some track time. I have gone to several of their events and as of late it is my only consideration for track time. They typically run "No Session" track days, althoug they are kind of limited this year do to a growing number of people wanting to attend and needing their track school. This is a top notch run group here. Very freindly, and most proffesional. I would recomend them to anyone for a track experience. And again, the no sessions thing really does work well.

http://www.trackaddix.com/

Hope to see some of you out there perhaps. I personally usually only run the MAM days as that track is quite technical, and VERY fun. BIR is ok, mostly just FAST AS HELL!!! Havent checked out Hastings, NE yet, but soon. Anyway, I hope someone here finds this useful for getting some good experience.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Default RE: Track Schedule

I thought for sure you'd say your local Brainerd track in Crystal, MN would be your favorite. Good to hear that MAM is fun. This is my first year with a descent bike, so I'm new to the track days. I've been looking at the Track Addix too. I'll need to go to the "Orientation day" first since I haven't done any tracks yet. I'm not looking for "technical" right off the bat, but I was looking at MAM first since it would be closer for me. Thanks for the info, and let us know what you think of MPH in Hastings.

Old 06-18-2006, 02:15 PM

Nah. BIR is actually in Brainerd, MN. The orientation is quite informative. I havent personally gone through it, but had a friend do it and it does help. They get just as much track time as everyone else. MAM is technical, but it is a slower track so if you do get out of shape it's not usually too bad. If you crash, yeah it'll still wad your bike most likely, but you'll walk away. If I make it to Hastings, I'll be sure and give a report. Sounds cool with elevation changes and such. Last I heard they still hadn't opened up yet. Hopefully soon. Let me know if you are going to MAM sometime this year. We'll probably be back towards the end of the year, or if Hastings opens, we'll be at that one. Let me know though, we'll hook up and do some track time. We usually tape the sessions with a helmet cam, so I could follow you around. It's actually pretty helpful to watch yourself from the back and see what's going on. Til then, keep it RSD.

Old 06-18-2006, 03:11 PM

Cool. I'll give you a shout if I wind up going to MAM. Thx