Track Days & Riding Schools This section is for the announcement of open track days and educational riding school events.

Northeast riders NYSBC 2009 schedule

Old 04-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeast riders NYSBC 2009 schedule

Here is the schedule for the NYSBC 2009 season.

NYSBC EVENT SCHEDULE

NJMP (Saturday) April 18th (Lightning) New Jersey Motorsports Park
NJMP (Sunday) April 19th (Lightning)
NJMP (Friday) May 1st (Lightning)
NJMP (Saturday) May 2nd (Lightning)
NJMP (Sunday) May 3rd (Lightning)
NJMP (Saturday) June 27th (Thunderbolt)
NJMP (Sunday) June 28th (Thunderbolt)
NJMP (Monday) June 29th (Thunderbolt)
NJMP (Thursday) July 23rd (Lightning)
POCONO (Saturday) Aug 29th (East)
NJMP (Thursday) Sept 17th (Thunderbolt)
NJMP (Monday) Oct 12th (Thunderbolt)

Come join us...

Old 04-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol... my personal feedback is that i would NEVER ride with NYSBC again

my experience from over a dozen td's is its run like a circus, late starts, 2 hour lunches, techs' that over look untaped headlights/tail lights, sloppy chains oil leaks (yes i have seen this with my own eyes)

since this is a forum for people to help each other i am not intentionally bashing them .. only giving feedback so use yoru heads guys

NESBA, WERA, STT, TEAM PROMOTION, ABSOLUTE all run top quality events

Old 04-15-2009, 07:52 PM

Oh boy! You sound just like one of those people getting free track days from another club for openly bashing the NYSBC. How come the club has never heard any of these things from our members. It is always some load mouth from another club who claims he is just being honest. You are not being honest. If it was so bad for you why did you keep coming back 12 times.

For other people who might read this last post let me explain. One other club, who will go unmentioned, has taken upon themselves to try and hurt the NYSBC in hopes that it might help their business do better. Individuals from this other organization have signed on to several forums an posted negative things about the NYSBC. One of these individuals has signed on to several forums using a minimum of 4 different usernames and then has had conversations with himself about how bad the NYSBC is. Bottom line, don't immediately believe what some "honest" stranger has to offer in the way of advice.
The NYSBC is a club and it has a great group of members who have been around for many years. The club provides trackdays for its members and invites new people to come and enjoy its events as well. This year the club has had a new beginning with all new administration and a 200% increase in track events. The club is off to a great start in 2009 with our opening event this weekend at NJMP being nearly sold out. I guess there some riders that do really like the NYSBC.

So, once again, if the date works for you please come join us we would love to have you...

Old 04-15-2009, 10:26 PM

hmmm lets see to answer your Q's
i dont get anything free i pay for everything but you pushing this bunch of clowns id say you have something to gain from that crap club ..

i came back 12 times cause first few times i kept being told.. give them a chance maybe it was a fluke .. etc etc..

and my pals USED TO ride with that group of clowns

next i know from PERSONAL issues with teh owner and the joke of CR's that think every session is an all our race or chance for them to get all out free track time.. its the MOST UNSAFE ORG I EVER RODE WITH

i would not ride with them if you gave me free track time all season

they handle crashes in ways that HURT everyone else sometimes taking a whole hour delay and minimzinng track time for anyone else

i dont come here speaking of any other org/group of riders.. i am speaking from first hand experience

i guess if you scam or lie to enough people they keep coming back til they realize how a REAL TD should be run ... they dont know anybetter...

i must be imagining 2 hour lunch breaks cause the owner is an *** and disappears from his own td....
(that happened more than 2 times)
so preach your nonsense how great NYSBclowns are cause its COMICAL how that TD is run

i dont need to post hide or anything ill gladly post my name here

OREN SILVERS
i have nothing to hide ..

enjoy your td time that club got ran in to the ground with the owner once before and i am sure it will screw people again

Old 04-19-2009, 05:53 PM

[QUOTE=racer108;771588]Oh boy! You sound just like one of those people getting free track days from another club for openly bashing the NYSBC. How come the club has never heard any of these things from our members.

For other people who might read this last post let me explain. One other club, who will go unmentioned, has taken upon themselves to try and hurt the NYSBC in hopes that it might help their business do better. Individuals from this other organization have signed on to several forums an posted negative things about the NYSBC. One of these individuals has signed on to several forums using a minimum of 4 different usernames and then has had conversations with himself about how bad the NYSBC is. Bottom line, don't immediately believe what some "honest" stranger has to offer in the way of advice.
The NYSBC is a club and it has a great group of members who have been around for many years. The club provides trackdays for its members and invites new people to come and enjoy its events as well. This year the club has had a new beginning with all new administration and a 200% increase in track events.
QUOTE]

you know it dawned on me a few days ago ...
1- only reason you are pumping this crap club is you MUST be getting free TD's out of it ... huh .. pot calling a kettle black huh...
2- the owner of NYSBclowns heard from me face to face when doing EXACTLY as CR's told me to do i was threatened to be thrown out of the TD... yet CR's are kings on teh track you have to do what they tell you RIGHT... so following a CR should get me jamed with the owner... hmmm
3- did you fail to mention how NEVER did i give out my personal email to NYSBclowns yet the ONLY club i gave it to when the "administration" was thrown out of his last job .. and STOLE the customer list so he could steal business and promote more business sent me an email about NYSBclowns TD's... now i know who i give the email addy to... since it was NEVER with NYSBclowns...and i got an email from MARKand NYSBC i know it was STOLEN from another club..

you sound like a child preaching what you have been told to preach .

did you mention that NYSBC was charged 6000.00 for the last TD at NJMP for damages and failing to clean up when they just closed the day at 530 and left ...

thats a PROFESSIONAL group to ride with

30 second tech... cr's that should not be cr's...2 hour lunches... and run like the big apple circus... yea ... like i said.. FREE track time would not be reason to get me out on the track with them

Old 04-19-2009, 05:58 PM

ur 25 posts... my 210 and i have been on here giving out GREAT advice for a while... hmmm ...

u seem to be the only one promoting them around here

Old 04-20-2009, 08:35 AM

It is so interesting how much inside information you have about the NYSBC. Only someone working with another club would have that kind of information. I wonder who you really are. I also really like the slander you are throwing at one particular person in the NYSBC. Again, I wonder who you really are. If for nothing else I will give you credit for being tenacious.

I am sure you know this because you seem to know everything about the NYSBC. The previous managing member of this club has retired. So slamming him won't do you any good. I have an idea, why don't you make up some lies about the new onwers. This should be interesting.

Last edited by racer108; 04-20-2009 at 09:04 AM.