Track Days & Riding Schools This section is for the announcement of open track days and educational riding school events.

Jason Pridmore STAR school

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Jason Pridmore STAR school

Just figured all the Honda guys deserved to know about this promo, drops the price of Jason's racing school by a substantial amount. Should entice a lot of you to think about getting some school time for your bike!

Originally Posted by tracktactics.com
Promotions for:
Portland International Raceway, OR - Sep 29/30 tracktactics.com thread and info
Streets Of Willow, CA - Oct 06/07 tracktactics.com thread and info
Thunderhill, CA - Oct 12/13 tracktactics.com thread and info

Up to $150 in savings on top of Pridmore's already cheap prices!

Check out the forums over at TrackTactics.com for more information, this full on racing school is being sold at trackday prices people, and the spots are limited.

No more silly track day racing schools people, time to start learning the good stuff from a proven champion!

At Jason Pridmores STAR School, you will have the opportunity to engage in a world class racing school that is personally taught by a true racing champion at a substantially reduced price, all compliments of TrackTactics.com. Jason’s STAR School is a comprehensive riding experience that combines proven high performance sport bike riding techniques with sound professional training tactics in order to grant the participant with a heightened understanding of their motorcycle and truly bring rider and motorcycle together as one. You may think "well I don't need this, I am already really fast and I understand all the concepts.", alas, there is always more to learn and perfect! Many of the riders you will meet and ride with at Jason’s STAR school are repeat customers back for more! Even the most accomplished professional racers still participate regularly in racing schools just like Jason's STAR School in order to hone and perfect their skills so as to become faster, safer and more confident racers.

Jason’s STAR School is not only for seasoned track riders! New riders are highly encouraged to take the school in order to learn the right riding practices the first time so that they can ride better, safer and with more confidence than ever before. You will receive hands-on training lead by professional riding instructors that is reinforced by classroom sessions taught by Jason himself throughout the day.

For more information regarding Jason Pridmore’s STAR school please visit http://www.starmotorcycle.com/

Old 09-30-2009, 08:57 AM

that's a good deal, i'm gonna have to look into it

Old 10-02-2009, 10:29 AM

4 more days till the Streets of Willow school!

Old 10-09-2009, 03:45 PM

next week, Thunderhill! last chance for promo prices!!!