Goals for 2018? - CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

Track Days & Riding Schools This section is for the announcement of open track days and educational riding school events.

Old 02-28-2018, 03:31 PM

Default Goals for 2018?

Anyone have any racing, track riding or track school goals for 2018?

I'll be coaching several dates with the California Superbike School if anyone has any questions about how the school works and what techniques we cover.

I'll also be mini racing locally on my Kayo 125 and heading to Spain in September to ride with Leod Escapes Tour and Track time. For this trip we get to ride Aragon with Troy Corner as our riding instructor! It will be a fun change for me to have a riding coach and be on the receiving end of the instruction instead of the giving end. Can't wait!

Anyone else?
Old 02-28-2018, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

It's not a goal per se, but I would like to get out on a track. I've ridden lots of things on tracks, just never a sport bike.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlin6 View Post
It's not a goal per se, but I would like to get out on a track. I've ridden lots of things on tracks, just never a sport bike.
Sounds like a goal to me!! WOOOHOOOOO!! Sportbike on track is so much fun Let me know how you plan on crossing this off the wish list!!
Old 04-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Well I don't really have any excuses for not doing it. I live literally 5 minutes away from a spectacular track. I have a bike. I guess I just need to get the appropriate gear and try to get in on one of the open track days. I will say that I am a little concerned about laying down the bike. I normally wouldn't be but she's an all original '98 without a scratch on her. If I a bike with some dings or a bit of rash, I would probably wouldn't be worried. Maybe that's a sign I need another bike....