Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Stunters Help please?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunters Help please?

I have been riding for quite a few years and always loved the whole stunt scene, and I'm really looking to get a bike I can practice with but I am not sure which direction to head. I have been trying to find a used f4i for a good price and have come across a few deals but nothing for me yet. So could you guys help me out? Is the f4i the best option I should be looking at right now for my first practice bike (using strictly for stunting) Should I be looking for a bike that is already modded for stunting? Cosmetic damage isnt really a problem but I do want the bike to be in good working order when I get it. Meaning it runs and is ridable. The reason I ask about should I be looking for a bike already modded for stunting is because I am not sure of ALL the costs involved. Thanks

Old 02-15-2009, 01:44 AM

as a current owner of FOUR f4is, yes, f4i IS the best stunt bike, especially if you're just learning.

i do not recommend a bike that's already been stunted out becaz it means its most likely been abused.

get a f4i without plastics and already scuffed up for $2k....throw on a tygershark cage for $350. cut down your levers...you're ready to stunt!

Old 02-18-2009, 12:02 AM

Most people use the f4i or 636. It depends on who you ask which is the best stunt bike. In all reality, there is no "best stunt bike." Just most people prefer certain bikes over others. I started on a 03 gsxr. SUCKED. lol. I've had 3 636's. I went from an 03 to an 05 to an 06. All great bikes. Just the newer bikes have pot aluminum subframes. Garbage. But great bike all in all. Now I'm using an 02 F4i. Great bike. Its a ****in tank. But now I'm thinkin about goin back to a kawy. We'll see though. In the end it's ROCK WHAT YOU GOT. A true stunta can stunt almost anything. Teach is on a belt driven BMW, Edub was on a f4, now on a 636, Bullo's on a 600rr, most of AZ's Finest crew use F4i's. I would just say go with either an f4i or 636. Like Drity said it's not always good to go with already stunted bikes cause they've most likely have been down a lot. But it depends on your budget also. If it's low, then go wit a stunted out bike. If you've got cash to throw around then get a clean bike and **** it up. lol. I have over $2500 in my stunt bike. Everything you can think of is practically done to it.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:39 AM

Alright thanks you guys.. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a good deal on an f4i.. I throw it up on here when I get one home.