Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

A new website on "How To Wheelie a Motorcycle", geared for the beginner.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A new website on "How To Wheelie a Motorcycle", geared for the beginner.

I built a new website, How To Wheelie a Motorcycle, where I have posted instructions, pictures, and videos, that I have collected from around the web, on how to ride a wheelie on a motorcycle, and give credit to the authors of each piece. The information provided is very basic and is geared for the person who knows nothing about the subject and yet is still interested in learning how it is done.

And as of yesterday, all the videos on the site have been transcribed. So now you can do text based search to find areas of interest. I think it also saves some people time in figuring out if they want to watch a 10 minute video on the subject. Sometimes you need to see something to understand it, sometimes you can just read it. Now you can do both

The next steps are to allow users to suggest other tutorials, and I'd like to open up a little section of pics and videos that aren't 'instructional', but are just folks showing you 'how it's done' and maybe give away some t-shirts or something fun.

In the meantime, if anyone knows of other public tutorials, shoot an email on the about us page and I'll take a look. And if you if are one of our Facebook Fans, 'unlike' and 'like' us again... everything got screwed up and most of the people got frozen, thanks to a bug. There are only about 65 of us on there, but that is because everyone else is a bunch of wimps

Take care, be safe, and if you can't keep both tires on the road, at least try to keep one on the ground; front or back, your choice

Rob
http://www.howtowheelie.info

Ps. BTW, your stickied thread here was actually taken from another forum (not stuntlife) and posted by another person, who actually didn't write it. See the unedited version here.)

Last edited by n0m0d3rat10n; 10-25-2010 at 04:04 PM.