Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Mixture of Oil and Green Antifreeze

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mixture of Oil and Green Antifreeze

If that's a true story you need to get the cops arresting him instantly.

Shoot, I hear there's a guy doing a life sentence for homicide for blowing his car engine up, which dumped oil onto the highway and failed to call it in to the highway department to clean it up. A couple riding two-up on a cruiser came by and the man's wife was killed.

That dude needs to go to jail for attempted homicide immediately!

Old 07-21-2006, 12:38 AM

ORIGINAL: specialk

report him to the cops and burn his car and house while he's in jail
Yeah yeah yeah and then........ then steal his ol' lady and and and like put poop in his mailbox and stuff. Yeah and like like when he's in jail man........... oh oh I know you can prank call him and say........... say like I got your girl man and and like he can't do nothin' about it. Yeah man yeah yeah do that.

Old 07-21-2006, 01:55 AM

No offense to anyone, but this is the stunters section and I don't see the relation to oil/antifreeze on an off ramp and stunting. You could post your topic in the off topic section, since your topic is kind of off IMO.

But I would go to the local po po and tell them what you saw even though the cops probably won't do anything. Mabye hes just retarded and he can't make important decisions by himself like where to dispose of his toxic sh*t I would go knock on his door and when he answers it I'd just ask him why hes dumping the sh*t in the road. Just let him know that you know what hes doing and tell him that you notified the cops about what he did. Mabye you'll scare him and he'll move away. Or if he doesn't I ride past his house at 2 in the morning off the revlimiter everyday. If it doesn't solve anything it might make you feel a little better

-Jesse-