Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Long Wheelies...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011 | 08:33 AM
I Can't Sell On CBRF

Originally Posted by pepperman
I never once said that I "stunt". Far from it, I just saw the post and decided to have a look. It's a forum man, anyone can comment. And I'm pretty sure the dude didn't ask how to stunt. Probably posted in stunters corner to ask how to do "long wheelies" because if he put into, lets say "off topic" for example, he would be told he posted in the wrong section. Man, couldn't be bothered explaining.

dont get defensive and.... how did we get on him posting in a wrong section???? he posted in the right section.... did i ever say you couldnt comment? no...should you comment? NO.....you're in a stunt thread throwin your 2 cents in sayin you never dropped your bike doin 5th gear wheelies

Old 02-04-2011 | 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by pepperman
Drop it a lot? Never dropped a road bike doing a mono (touch wood) and I'm talking long, stand up 5th gear ones. Lot's of them, became a bit of a problem after a while. My friends actually used to joke and say that my GSXR's front tyre won't wear out. Lol. It tears between the treads from putting it down after it stops spinning. Only been over the bars doing an endo (stoppie, nose wheelie) once recently and that was on my CR250R being cocky and getting up some decent speed and distance. Haven't owned a road bike in over 10 years and got an F3 just before Christmas and already I've started the one wheel addiction all over again. It's been 10 years but 4th gear holding it there on the balance point aint bad, or should I say fun?
You say it's been 10 years since you've done wheelies, what bike were you doing wheelies on? What mods were done to it?