Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Hello Officer

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hello Officer

I never heard of a legal spot here (We've got White Sands but...) in the U.S., however, on "Superbikes" (Sans Rossi Morielli who was last heard interviewing brazilian dancers at Laguna...) the host, Jason Britton was at a motorcycle park in Nice France. It was like a skateboard park, only for stuntin', and it was flat. Wish we had some of those.

Old 08-05-2007, 07:44 PM

ORIGINAL: Raven

I never heard of a legal spot here (We've got White Sands but...) in the U.S., however, on "Superbikes" (Sans Rossi Morielli who was last heard interviewing brazilian dancers at Laguna...) the host, Jason Britton was at a motorcycle park in Nice France. It was like a skateboard park, only for stuntin', and it was flat. Wish we had some of those.

+1 on that i was thinking about of that... we should all open a company like that ^_^

Old 08-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Ty

I happen to run a parking company and you would be surprised at the extremely small number of people that use certain lots during certain hours (weekends). I am more than happy to grant people priveledge to use my lots when I know they are not going to recieve any traffic anyway. I do not want people stunting on my lots during busy times, however, I will gladly fill you in on the times that you can use my lots if you just call me.

Try calling the owner and asking him if you can use his lot to practice. I even print out permission for certain people to use lots at certain hours so that they can show the police that they have permission. I mean, if I'm not making any money anyway, what do I care if you use my lot? You'd be surprised how many other property owners would do the same thing if you just ask.

Old 08-06-2007, 12:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Ty

I happen to run a parking company and you would be surprised at the extremely small number of people that use certain lots during certain hours (weekends). I am more than happy to grant people priveledge to use my lots when I know they are not going to recieve any traffic anyway. I do not want people stunting on my lots during busy times, however, I will gladly fill you in on the times that you can use my lots if you just call me.

Try calling the owner and asking him if you can use his lot to practice. I even print out permission for certain people to use lots at certain hours so that they can show the police that they have permission. I mean, if I'm not making any money anyway, what do I care if you use my lot? You'd be surprised how many other property owners would do the same thing if you just ask.

bad *** man! you located in texas by anychance?

Old 08-06-2007, 12:10 PM

Wouldn't there be liability issues along with that? Say they hit a crack andget hurt couldn't they come back and sue you?

Old 08-06-2007, 12:49 PM

i dont think so.. cuz he gave them permission to be on the lot.. and any stunter thats there would know the risks of them doing it in the first place... and even if they dont have permission i imagine that you could still probably try to sue them because it happened on their property saying that it was "open to the public" i dunno theres loop holes im sure that if someone wanted to sue someone hard enough could find

Old 08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Err

whats the times ty? i'm relatively close and would def. take you up on such an offer. i'll sign a waiver.....

Old 08-29-2007, 04:43 AM

all i got to say ty your awesome

Old 08-29-2007, 11:00 AM

make a waiver set up cones.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:58 PM

In our area the police can only tell you to take it somewhere else unless we damage property in the lot. If you hit someone in a parking lot you cannot get a ticket for it no matter who was at fault. It is all insurance problems.

I know this from experience by the way

Quick Reply: Hello Officer