Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

easiest stunt

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default easiest stunt

hey whats up i was wondering what you guys think the easiest stunt is.. or the top 3 easiest cuz i doubt everone thinks the same one is the easiest. and what was your first stunt you ever learned or tried?? i wish i could do some of this stuff but im more scared to drop my bike than get hurt.. i made the mistake of buyin my first bike in really good condition, now i dont want to scratch it.. oh well

Old 01-16-2007, 06:09 PM
Default RE: easiest stunt

I like doing backflips, so easy......

Old 01-16-2007, 06:57 PM

backflips are easy.. i should have been more specific, easiest stunt on a motorcycle

Old 01-16-2007, 07:18 PM

haha, anyway....if you dont want to hurt your bike, DONT STUNT. Plain and simple.

I decided i wanted to stunt, so I sold my mint 03' Limited Edition R6 and bought a F4i that had been scratched up a little bit...now i dont care, and im starting to get somewhat good.

Old 01-16-2007, 07:33 PM

i love havin a nice clean bike though... i guess ill just have to get 2!! haha

Old 01-16-2007, 09:07 PM

The first things I did were the simple stuff just riding around, changing positions ie sitting on the tank, sideways in the seat, tank, etc etc. then i started sketching off the side, moved to small clutch ups in first gear while sitting, now im trying stand ups in second. Im not very good at any of the above mentioned stuff, but first gear sitdowns are pretty easy to get up. I just suck at carryin em out.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

The first things I did were the simple stuff just riding around, changing positions ie sitting on the tank, sideways in the seat, tank, etc etc. then i started sketching off the side, moved to small clutch ups in first gear while sitting, now im trying stand ups in second. Im not very good at any of the above mentioned stuff, but first gear sitdowns are pretty easy to get up. I just suck at carryin em out.
stay on the throttle

Old 01-17-2007, 04:47 AM

backflips are easy.. i should have been more specific, easiest stunt on a motorcycle
I was talkin' on a motorcycle.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

stay on the throttle

I do... my bike is pretty touchy and im new. Sorry I have not reached your standards yet

Old 01-17-2007, 12:02 PM
Err

i didnt' mean like that. just telling you how to correct it.

Quick Reply: easiest stunt