CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Stunters Corner (https://cbrforum.com/forum/stunters-corner-55/)
-   -   easiest stunt (https://cbrforum.com/forum/stunters-corner-55/easiest-stunt-29731/)

hyooz2004 01-16-2007 04:40 PM

easiest stunt

hey whats up i was wondering what you guys think the easiest stunt is.. or the top 3 easiest cuz i doubt everone thinks the same one is the easiest. and what was your first stunt you ever learned or tried?? i wish i could do some of this stuff but im more scared to drop my bike than get hurt.. i made the mistake of buyin my first bike in really good condition, now i dont want to scratch it.. oh well

bushmasterAR15 01-16-2007 06:09 PM

RE: easiest stunt

I like doing backflips, so easy......

hyooz2004 01-16-2007 06:57 PM

backflips are easy.. i should have been more specific, easiest stunt on a motorcycle

stuntn_r6 01-16-2007 07:18 PM

haha, anyway....if you dont want to hurt your bike, DONT STUNT. Plain and simple.

I decided i wanted to stunt, so I sold my mint 03' Limited Edition R6 and bought a F4i that had been scratched up a little bit...now i dont care, and im starting to get somewhat good.

hyooz2004 01-16-2007 07:33 PM

i love havin a nice clean bike though... i guess ill just have to get 2!! haha

BlindLOKI 01-16-2007 09:07 PM

The first things I did were the simple stuff just riding around, changing positions ie sitting on the tank, sideways in the seat, tank, etc etc. then i started sketching off the side, moved to small clutch ups in first gear while sitting, now im trying stand ups in second. Im not very good at any of the above mentioned stuff, but first gear sitdowns are pretty easy to get up. I just suck at carryin em out.

Err 01-16-2007 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

The first things I did were the simple stuff just riding around, changing positions ie sitting on the tank, sideways in the seat, tank, etc etc. then i started sketching off the side, moved to small clutch ups in first gear while sitting, now im trying stand ups in second. Im not very good at any of the above mentioned stuff, but first gear sitdowns are pretty easy to get up. I just suck at carryin em out.
stay on the throttle

bushmasterAR15 01-17-2007 04:47 AM

backflips are easy.. i should have been more specific, easiest stunt on a motorcycle
I was talkin' on a motorcycle.:D

BlindLOKI 01-17-2007 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

stay on the throttle

I do... my bike is pretty touchy and im new. Sorry I have not reached your standards yet :)

Err 01-17-2007 12:02 PM

i didnt' mean like that. just telling you how to correct it.