Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Clutch cable or clutch

Old 06-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Default Clutch cable or clutch

So I have a 1999 cbr 600 f4 stunted. About a year ago I looped it and had to get my carbs cleaned and also bought extended cables (throttle, clutch and brake lines). Since then my clutch cable(new) feels like it got super stretched out. I looked at the lower adjustable nut. It's all the way out. The top adjustable nut(on clutch lever) is all the way out. But it makes it hard to change gears, find neutral, and bike creeps in 1st with it pulled all the way in. So I thinking it was the cable i purchased a new one. Put it on and it's worse. I'm thinking it's the position of my On Point bars? Because there not risen yet? There at the lowest point possible because my brakes dont allow the room.. or possibly my clutch is bad? Ik I wrecked on that side hard twice.. please. Anything helps it's my daily now and need it for work.