Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Cage questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cage questions

ORIGINAL: Compton82

You mean Matt talked up his own cage and bashed SI? Imagine that.
exactly...lol...i know i know. im pretty sure im goin with SI...Anyone know where i can get a better price than $220 + shipping for the cage? I'm thinkin of calling SI and tryin to get a bargin (it worked real well with Powers).

Old 11-05-2007, 11:23 AM

ORIGINAL: 2QK4U2C

ORIGINAL: DDCavi

Well its obviously you dont give a **** about peoples opinions around here. There multiple people telling you to stay away from 905 WITH PICTURES and your still undecided. Do whatever you want and when you post your pics of your awesome smashed cage everyone will be able to say told you so. Also your JUST learning, and going to drop your bike ALOT. Make sure you buy the junk...
you dont gotta be a dick
Then stop asking for opinions after you already have them then...

Old 11-05-2007, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: 2QK4U2C

ORIGINAL: Compton82

You mean Matt talked up his own cage and bashed SI? Imagine that.
exactly...lol...i know i know. im pretty sure im goin with SI...Anyone know where i can get a better price than $220 + shipping for the cage? I'm thinkin of calling SI and tryin to get a bargin (it worked real well with Powers).

Update: I called SI and they wont budge on the price...not even with shipping....grrrr

Old 11-05-2007, 01:00 PM

$220 is just about the best price youre going to get any cage for, and it is the best. They arent going to give you a discount because everyone that calls there wants one.

I ordered mine Thursday and Ian sent me a pm on Friday saying it shipped

Old 11-14-2007, 09:40 PM

Compton is right on. and you dont need all that crap, skip the bar, HB, .... the stay isnt really essential, probably wont mess taht up until you get better, but i could be way off... i'm not a bad *** myself, first stunt bike, not any good, but i spend way too much time on stuntlife, and i opted for a SI cage, look around and see what GOOD stunters use, that arent sponsored... you see alot of SI cages. i like the look of em too. the plus to no 12 bar is that if you screw up and smack your tail, sure you might grenade your tail, but the bar is gonna most likely kick you sideways. that and if you decide to try stoppies, that bar cnt be too forgiving on the back of your head. Spend the bucks on the cage, and see how much you wanna pursue this first... just my 2 cents.

Old 11-16-2007, 08:57 AM

I just wanted to add. I ordered that cage Thursday and UPS dropped it off Tuesday